Reviews for The Dark Hearts Trilogy: James and Victoria
Lolli Lollipop chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
Go, James! You can do this! Hahahaha!
Well, the chapter was very good again! I loved!
James doesn't know a lot about his own kind, does he? Hahahaha! That's normal, I wouldn't get the risk either - if I became a vampire someday... Hahahaha! -.
Kissus! Bye!
- Misao
Lolli Lollipop chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Very good! I cannot judge your writing, once english is not my first language, but portuguese. However, as long as I can understand - And I understood everything - It's very good! So, congratulations!
I loved the story and... Poor James! He didn't diserve that. Poor Evangeline too.
The story is very good and I'll read the next chapter as soon as I finish the review.
Bye! Kisses!
- Misao
RLD Flame-point Callie-co chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
Haha James digging himself a makeshift grave because he thinks the sun will burn him - epic funnyness (is that a word?) Whatever, it was freaking hilarious!

And you spelled 'lightening' correctly for the context instead of putting 'lightning' - THANK YOU! My inner grammar Nazi is pleased.

All in all, the chapter was short but good. As for the shortness, I haven't got the energy to go for the whip at the moment because there's sunlight coming in through the window and it saps my strength. AAAAAH! IT BURNS! Lol :P
elkalee chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
You have a point with the "Is the james and vistoria really evil thingy". Ive always thought something like that about them-that he only does what most vampires do.

Anyway, update soon! Elka
RLD Flame-point Callie-co chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Good beginning. I haven't read too many stories about James, Victoria, or Laurent, so I guess you can say I'm going into this with an open mind and will give this story a chance, and see if it makes me think of them any differently. You should be able to have lots of fun with this since the books never gave much, well, ANY background on these characters, not that I recall anyway. Then again I haven't checked all those fansites, so maybe there's some info out there I don't know(?) Whatever.

Is the next chapter gonna be James tracking down his deadbeat dad? Cuz that sounds just plain awesome.

One little thing I should point out: when you said 'he rushed foreword to try to pry his daughter...' it should have been 'forward' not 'foreword'.

Thank you for spelling everything correctly and actually using good grammar and sentence structure so I could read without getting a headache!
Liyorah chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
20 reviews for one chapter? That is absolutely ridiculous. No one especially someone writing a JamesxVictoria story (and I would know) would expect 20 reviews.

This may be a good story but you're biting off more then you can chew.