Reviews for To Have and To Hold
Pearls-A-QT chapter 8 . 2/8/2012
I absolutely love your story. It has thoroughly captivated my attention from the very first chapter and I'm in love with it. It's filled with everything an amazing story needs and I hope that you do update very very soon. I don't know if it's writers block or not, but whatever it is, I hope everything is okay. Please update soon, I know for a fact that I can't be the only one anticipating your come-back.

-Pearls-A-QT
Mrs. Shelley Black chapter 8 . 5/15/2011
Ypu shpuld continue to write this story its very good.
ncprovencio75 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
keep it going...
whydoyouwanttoknowmyname chapter 8 . 11/19/2010
you need to update asap
ScuitoLover chapter 8 . 11/6/2010
Grrr! I'm gonna have to call you the cliffy queen!

Still loving it babe, but I get the feeling i'll be waiting for an update:(
ScuitoLover chapter 7 . 11/6/2010
Days Of Our Forks? The Forks And The Beautiful? They have nothing on To Have And To Hold!

Still loving it babe, one more chappy and i'm up to date :D
ScuitoLover chapter 6 . 11/6/2010
Bwahaha! Smugme at the end there. You're right, this is like a full-on soap opera. I lovelovelove it. I think you need to write a Cullen version of Dallas, with Edward as JR Ewing :-)
ScuitoLover chapter 5 . 11/6/2010
Another evil cliffy! Just as well you have more chapters up. I fucking love this babe, you rock my fic-reading world :)
ScuitoLover chapter 4 . 11/6/2010
Cliffhanger! Wow, Twinsper! This just gets better and better! I am sorry I didn't read this before :D
ScuitoLover chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
ROFL! I am no fan of daytime soaps, but I am of your writing ;-) Loving Amnesiella and MaybeStalkerWard :)
ScuitoLover chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
Cliffhanger! I love what you're doing with the characters, the Carlisle/Renee affair and the stalker. *keeps reading*
ScuitoLover chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Well hon, I promised drunk reviews. I hope I don't disappoint :)

I am really liking this. AH I presume? And Peter is Jasper's dad? Interesting! I really like where it's going. Onwards!
Nissa-Cullen chapter 8 . 11/5/2010
Is it bad that I'm liking all the drama? I'm still wondering if James is dead or not? Now we have to wonder if Victoria is involved somehow since you brought her up. Maybe she and Edward are perfect each other. We'll see. Poor Jasper may have kidney failure. That sucks bad. Esme may have finally got a clue an figured out everything isn't as it appears. Charlie may have joined her. I can't wait.
slc6548 chapter 8 . 10/25/2010
Really good chapter. Love it!
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 8 . 10/23/2010
Loved it. This fic is awesome. I can't wait to read more. You are doing a fantastic job with this fic.

Kathy