Reviews for To Have and To Hold
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 8 . 10/23/2010
Loved it. This fic is awesome. I can't wait to read more. You are doing a fantastic job with this fic.

Kathy
rmcrms5 chapter 8 . 10/21/2010
I can't wait. Jasper & Bella just can't catch a break if there's something wrong with his kidneys. I hope not.
gredelina1 chapter 8 . 10/21/2010
'after all he was Edward Cullen' - oh god, conceited doesn't even begin to describe him... ;D

Loved the moment between Jasper and Bella! I could really feel their love and it left me a little misty-eyed.
gredelina1 chapter 7 . 10/21/2010
Of course Esme had to see the moment between her cheating husband and Renee! It wouldn't be a soap if she didn't! ;)

Love that Emmett and Rose chased after James! Is everyone going to think James is dead now and relax only to have him reappear after a while?
Annazonie chapter 8 . 10/21/2010
I can't wait for your next update! Great story! Love all of these twists!
Annazonie chapter 7 . 10/21/2010
Great story! So glad you cntinued it!
Annazonie chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
What an amazing twist! Wow, Excellent job! Completely through me for a loop! This is a great story! Love it! Poor Jasper!
Annazonie chapter 3 . 10/21/2010
So, is she remembering stuff about Edward, and not Japer?
Annazonie chapter 2 . 10/21/2010
Woah! What a chapter! Not use to Esme and Carlisle being a** holes too! LOL! Like this story! Very well done!
Annazonie chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Hi there! Liked the first chapter! So, Edward is a nut case in this one, huh? Interesting... this will be a different fan-fic read for me, but I liked the first chapter, as your work is great anyway! Thank you!
roon0 chapter 8 . 10/21/2010
Another chapter that leaves me with more questions than answers. The definite impression is that things are bubbling away, just ready to explode. Great stuff.
aerobee82 chapter 8 . 10/20/2010
"You are so lucky I'm stuck where I am because of all these damn tubes and a nightgown that shows my ass, sugar..." Jasper said teasingly, only to be answered by more giggles.

"I love you, Jasper," she whispered. "Even if you do smell terrible."

Awwww, Jasper. :-)

Urgh, Victoria. I can't even stomach the name anymore, lol. Not after all the fics I've read! I feel sad that Charlie is starting to unravel his wife's nuances and will found out about the affair she had. And I have to say, if this were your Basking Charile, I'd cut a bitch for treating him like that.
Lori94 chapter 8 . 10/20/2010
Love it! Poor Jasper! I hope it's not too serious!
VSPS chapter 8 . 10/20/2010
Oh you little cliffy bitch! You like that shit don't you... just keep us hanging on. It's like a soap opera... but that's why I love you *smooches*

The whole Jasper and test results sucks. I'm hoping that the results say bruised, take it easy and then he and Bella can have hospital room shower sex, cause hey, as soon as that hot man is clean, she is on that shit!

And Edward... well the prick can go about his business as long as he leaves the Swans and Whitlocks alone, otherwise I think Bella needs to find a gun and find him trespassing.. oops, bang, body thunk on the floor...

And Charlie, yeah... he's gonna be talking to Esme isn't he... so will she tell him what she's been holding over Esme or will she let the cat out of the bag... I think she'll keep the secret, that woman is evil and wants the blackmail material... unless she's into Charlie... Nothing like a retrobution affair, hmmmm, that does have some possibilities.

Ok bb, loved the chap... can't wait for you next one. Until then - V
Twisted-Twilighter chapter 8 . 10/20/2010
Oh man, so many questions you're throwing at us. Edward and Victoria? Now I did not see that one coming. I always just assume maybe the girl he kept thinking about is Alice or someone else but not Victoria. I bet the Swan-Cullen meeting is between Charlie and Esme! I wonder what they'll come up with after the meeting.

I am nervously crossing all my fingers and toes for Jasper's result, just hoping and praying that nothing's wrong with. The guy needs a break, he's been through so much already!

I was really scared of Esme till last chapter, but I feel so sorry for her in this. And I'm not very impressed with Renee right now!
150 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »