Reviews for To Have and To Hold
carter1018 chapter 8 . 10/20/2010
victoria i think edward srt all this up
Cullen Cousin chapter 8 . 10/20/2010
I still say James is lurking about some where!

Poor Jas, he can't win right now first the kidnapping and beating, now possible health problems from it.

As for which Cullen and Swan will meet up? Since the women have, it must be the men this time, or at least that is what I am betting on.

Leave it to that douche to meet up with Icky Vicky to rub uglies with.

Excellent chapter!

Mrs.Monster chapter 8 . 10/20/2010
I loved it! But you already knew that *grins* And I drink malt liquor like a gangsta, but you knew that too.
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 7 . 10/19/2010
Oh wow! That was one hell of a chapter! You amaze me. I loved it. I don't think James was in the car, I think he jumped out and Emmett and Rose missed it. I am worried about Jasper, but I think he'll make a fully recovery. As for Esme, let the cat fight begin. Lol. I can't wait to read more, this chapter was perfect.

3 Kathy
SmileChowder chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
This is awesome b I love the story concept, it's pretty life like!
Nissa-Cullen chapter 7 . 10/16/2010
Drama drama drama. Esme is going to be pissed. After witnessing that little tension filled encounter I don't think she'll believe it was one sided anymore. Charlie suspects somethings up too. Did he see enough of Renee and Carlisle's interaction that he figured it out? Something tells me Rosalie and Emmett just missed James jumping out of the car and just think he went over with it. I don't think we've seen the last of him yet. I love this story.
RP Angel chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
This chapter covered a lot of ground. It will need a re-read.
RP Angel chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Wonderful introduction with clear character descriptions. Loved It!
roon0 chapter 7 . 10/8/2010
I really am enjoying this story. I read it in its previous guise.

I am pretty certain the psychopath, James has not die. In fact I bet he is off somewhere plotting.

I hope Jasper recovers fully. It would be too bad to kill him off so early on in your story:-)

The Renee/Carlisle sub-plot is going to cause a hold heap of trouble, esp., if Esme has anything to do with it.

This chapter had a lot going on. I found it fairly amusing how you had many of the major players turn up at the hospital.

I look forward to the next update.
Brickgirl101 chapter 7 . 10/8/2010
Oh shit need more soon
twimama77 chapter 7 . 10/8/2010
very cool but i think james jumped out before the car crashed
slc6548 chapter 7 . 10/8/2010
Hope Jasper is okay. Don't think we've seen the last of James. And shame on Renee - Esme seems really evil and I'm sure she's gonna pay her back for getting so close to her husband after being warned.
Lori94 chapter 7 . 10/7/2010
I'm guessing that James pushed the car over and is hanging out somewhere nearby. Esme realizes that Carlisle and Renee still have feelings for each other and she'll try to screw with them a bit. I hope Jasper's ok!
djlit chapter 7 . 10/7/2010
I certainly hope Jasper is going to be ok. James will definitely be crawling out of what ever hole he has found for himself. The car may have gone off the cliff but he's not dead. Esme, she's gonna start planning her revenge, most definitely and I don't think Renee is going to be the only one on the receiving end.
VSPS chapter 7 . 10/7/2010
Excellent chapter. James bailed at the last minute... he had a plan... slimeball. And Esme, well she's evil, I'm sure she's got something up her sleeve. And Jasper is ok, right? Right? He's gotta be ok... how can we have a lemon if he's not ok? Until next time - V
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »