Reviews for To Have and To Hold
Cullen Cousin chapter 7 . 10/7/2010
I know we haven't seen the last of James. I bet that jerk jumped out of the car before sending it over the cliff.

Carlisle is playing fire and Charlie is already suspicious about something. And it doesn't help Carlisle's case that Esme saw him talking rather chummy like to Renee.

Never a dull moment in Forks!

Excellent chapter!

CC
AriesFireQn chapter 7 . 10/7/2010
Renne should come clean to her husband before Esme ruins her chances of any happiness. Because honestly Charlie is going to be pissed either way. From the sounds of it Esme is going to cause more trouble, what it is not sure right now but it will be something that will blow up in Esme, Edwards and Renee's face. James is definitely not gone, the ride off the cliff was just a distraction with everything else going on, h'll be back.
Twisted-Twilighter chapter 7 . 10/7/2010
I am hoping Jasper will be fine...well, he better be fine! As for James, I guess he just faked his own death. I wonder if he jumped ot of the car before it went over the cliff or did he plan to escape once the car hit the water? The second one sounds kinda stupid cause its too risky. Did he know that he was being followed? Hmm! Esme, she's one scary woman. I'm almost afraid of what she's gonna do next!
Vendell chapter 7 . 10/7/2010
Why is it I have a bad feeling about Jasper's condition?

There's no way in hell James is dead. He said he had a plan and he would get Bella one day. That fucker is still out there.

Oh Daddy Whitlock, I just wanna hold him close and make him all better.

I soooo can't wait for Charlie to find out about his ho bag wife and for Esme to kick some ass.

Can't wait for more, Beautiful
Spirare chapter 7 . 10/7/2010
I love the way your soap opera mind works ) I can just hear the theme music reading the AN at the end.
TwilightMommyof4girls chapter 7 . 10/7/2010
ACK! Great chapter. I can't wait to see where it goes from here
Nissa-Cullen chapter 6 . 9/21/2010
Poor Bella. She gets Jasper back but still has to worry about James. Are Peter and Jasper ok? I hope so. I'm really hoping we find out who Edward's mystery girl is. Just for curiosities sake. He really has his mama wrapped around his finger doesn't he? Course he can't brag to much cos he's a big ole mama's boy.
AgathaAnn chapter 6 . 9/20/2010
Looks like more drama coming. Wow. Great chapter
Cullen Cousin chapter 6 . 9/19/2010
I want to thank you for continuing the story. I have been trying to wait patiently for ch. 6, after reading 1-5 as a one-shot. Kudos on a job well done!

Reading of the guys fighting there in church, reminds me of my oldest brothers wedding back in 1970. I was about 4 at the time and was taking home from the reception early, so I didn't see this happen but I heard about. Evidently, my sis in laws family got drunk and started a fight during the reception! So James and Jasper's fight just got me to thinking of that.

Anyways.. I still find funny to read of a stuck up, snobby Esme and Edward!

Just loving the story, excellent chapter!

CC
NatalieLynn chapter 6 . 9/19/2010
LOL! Whatever happened to proper etiquette? It's impolite to start a brawl at the wedding ceremony. Everyone knows the brawl comes at the end of the reception and the arrival of the cops and news reporters signal that it's time for the guests to go home for the evening. Tsk, tsk, tsk...

Honestly though, this was a really great chapter. full of fun and excitement and Jasper's triumphant arrival at the nick of time to save his bride. Just wonderfully swoon-worthy!
SavageGraceX chapter 6 . 9/16/2010
Esme and Eddie need a good smack in their faces. :( Can't wait until they find out what really happened - HA!
roon0 chapter 6 . 9/16/2010
Goodness me what a chapter. I am sorry that mad man James has escaped. Esme and Edward seem to be cut from the same cloth. Poor Bella has nutter James and Mr Self-Cantered wanting her, poor girl.
teamcullen-candi chapter 6 . 9/16/2010
Poor Jazzy an Peter.. his poor head oiie. though would have loved Bella getting a swing in on James, bewhahahahaha great Chapter
ebonyeyez1 chapter 6 . 9/16/2010