Reviews for Repeated History
littlelionalex chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
GAH! You fooled me. I was pretty mad there for a second! At least it all turned out alright. So thank you for this little bit of trickery and, as usual, can't wait for more!
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Exllcent fic here you almsot made scared for Phil there , but I gald it was just a nightmare that Arnold had, and it was sweet of how Helga confort him
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Again, great job here.

Keep the good writing.
SuprSingr chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Only THREE reviews? D:{ Well, that's just rude.

Let's see... What to say first... Well, I like the idea. It's very clever, buddy. ;) I never really thought that something like this would happen. But it was very interesting to read. I must admit, that when they were reported missing, my heart fell a few notches. But YOU-! XD You made it all a bad dream! And I can definitely see Arnold being afraid of losing everything he has. It makes me sad for him, though. But I do get it. But what would make poor Arnold so scared? :( I just don't know. But I'm glad it was just a dream. But what was the moral? I know there was one, but for some reason I can't figure it out. Let's see... History repeating itself... Uh... How about 'Don't go to San Lorenzo... EVER.' XD Yeah, that works.

Anywho, interesting read, buddy. Good job! :D And the ending was sweet as pie. :3 And rest assured, I will NEVER set foot in San Lorenzo. ;)

J'aime ma vie chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Man, you sure got me there! I was NOT expecting the whole debacle to only be a mere nightmare! You really had everything set up for tragedy, with Arnold and Helga agreeing to see the Green Eyed People one last time, leaving them with Miles/Stella and Phil/Gertie, and then having them go missing. You really brought in the emotional appeal with Arnold and Helga being optimistic about the entire trip, saying that they were going to make it, the whole impact of the full situation coming full circle with Miles and Stella realizing that their son and daughter-in-law went missing just like they did. I was beginning to wonder if the remorse of what they'd done (going back to San Lorenzo for one final trip) caught up with them there.

And of course, you brought it back with the reassurance that dreams aren't real, and with some fluff to boot! Of course Helga would be the total sex kitten and remedy the situation that way, while Phil slept on... awkward. Poor kid. Imagine if he woke up to that one night! I'd be scarred for life! XD But it was sweet. And so cute that Arnold had nightmares about Helga and Phil dying when she was pregnant. That's so cute that Arnold cares that way. :)
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Oh man, I can't begin to tell you how sweet I think this story is!

I love how you make reference to what I've said about Arnold and Helga's relationship with the Green-Eyes and La Sombra. I'm sure that they would think very highly of them just they did with Miles and Stella, so I can see history being repeated there.

I'm also pleased that you included elements of the ideas I had for a possible story about Arnold having nightmares about Helga and baby Phil dying in chilbirth. Overall, I'm extremely flattered that you mentioned me in how helpful I've been. Thanks! :D
Jadeykins chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Oh wow! I loved this idea so much!

How you ended remined me of how I ended Ghost Arnold.

Loved it!