Reviews for Technicality
neonorne chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Of course it was glaringly obvious to anyone who has read the books (and for those who haven't, why on earth would they want to read a Harry Potter fanfic?) So that last A/N was not necessary ;)

You've obviously put a lot of thougt into the Minerva character - she was spot on here, reacting in every way as I would have expected. But still - a little random putting her and her ginger newts into this? As far as I could see, she didn't do much for the plot or the dynamics between the Marauders here - as soon as James and Sirius caught up with Remus - and they would of course, no matter what - everything would have been clear anyway, wouldn't it. - But I accept that you wanted to explore how she would have reacted here, since she is your favorite character. And like I said - well done!

The marauders were well written, too. You write them well - even though many have described this scene and your version was not too original, I still enjoyed it. Loved the title and the point James is making: a mere technicality that they are not humans!
dumplingdoo chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I've finished all of my art project and FINALLY got to indulge in this little beauty once again after my fan-fic fast.

Got to love bromance! You've captured their friendship perfectly and I enjoyed the slight role reversals with Sirius and James comforting Remus.

Thank you for writing this!
Analie Janes chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Aw, that's so cute! The Marauders are awesome friends (except for Peter of course). And I love how McGonagall tried to comfort him. She's such a softie inside. Anyway, good job! :)

Analie
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I liked this, particularly the bit with Minerva, she was so kind and yet so in character too and didn't loose her sterness. The stuff with James and Sirius was excellent too, and I just hate Peter, always have, always will. :D
Louey06 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
That was really good. it's a good thing remus has such fabulous friends
ValFish chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
FIrst let me say the characterization with McGonagall was PERFECT. Of course, everyone else was spot on as well, but I just had to say that her in particular stuck out to me. Great little story!
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 8/4/2010