Reviews for Reasons Why I Need To Get Over Uchiha Sasuke
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 10 . 1/30
I really enjoyed this story!
Sakura478 chapter 10 . 5/24/2012
Good story funny
cat in dreamland chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I loved it it tugged at my heart strings for quite alot of times wonderful plot it was simply KICK ASS and AWESOME :D
jman377355 chapter 10 . 4/22/2011
Loved it. Nice little story
Animelover351 chapter 10 . 2/11/2011
AWWWWWW! man i just love the epilougue! if i spelled it wrong im sorry...im not a very good speller...man when Taro was like "Bastard." i just laughed and was like "MANNN...good luck guys...good luck..." and at the sakura and sasuke moments i was just like AWWWWWWWWWW! mannn... I LOVE THIS STORY! Thank you!.
xangelsintheskylinex18 chapter 10 . 2/9/2011
I really liked this story, even though it lacked description in most parts. And another thing it really reminded me of another story I read- it was a list story as well. But in the other one Sakura followed certain steps to get over Sasuke and he ended up finding the list- also writing as to why Sakura shouldn't get over him or his opinion or something and she didn't read what he had wrote until after she had blown up on him at her apartment. He then went and got a really long mission, but before he left they made up.

Anyways, I still enjoyed it
Leilsel97 chapter 10 . 1/7/2011
since you asked so nicely and the story ended and epilogued so well i will review. well, that's about it, nice story, write more! kthnxbye
Leilsel97 chapter 5 . 1/7/2011
okay so i was gonna be a lazy ass and not review, but since you beg, i think it was great amazing and totally awesome! i had a slightly crappy day yesterday and it's 12:52 AM and i was peeved like Sakura, but for diff reasons and i just like this story (fanfiction makes me happy) so -
ChocolateKisses9 chapter 10 . 1/3/2011

Love the whole thing. And I also love how each chapter was named after a point in her list!

Sooo many things I love about this story!

But I don't want to ruin anything to people reading the reviews before the story so I'll stay quiet for now, but...

Fantastic, wicked, awesome, hilarious, meaningful, emotional story!
ChocolateKisses9 chapter 9 . 1/3/2011
I absolutely love this chapter soooo much!

I love the back of the list and I love "Yes, do make him more mad then he already is. You have a knack for that."

Humor, sadness, confusion and happiness are all displayed so well in this story Keeps getting better and better!
ChocolateKisses9 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Already love the first chapter

Reasons why are obvious, lol.
OblivionRose chapter 10 . 1/1/2011
Great story! I enjoyed it very much and love the idea of it. :)

Hahaha... Poor Sakura can't win. Though I guess it's for her own good. (Well, except for her son learning the new word. Hah!) I'm glad you finished it, it was quite enjoyable to read. .
Youndime16 chapter 10 . 12/27/2010
Love the ending. :)
A.Rose.Love chapter 10 . 12/23/2010
i liked it, the ending was good, and i absolutely loved sasuke's return list :} it was adorable, i wasn't for the neji sakura, and tenten with lee? eh lol i think thats sketchy, becasue their team is like a mirror of team 7, but it was good, im glad they all went with their significant other, though it made me laugh really bad when tenten caught lee with gai, i always think them as father-son relationship, but its okay lol, goodjob :)

.love