Reviews for Journal
Fungai chapter 11 . 8/25
Type your review what just happened ,they slept together and the next thing sasuke is throwing her out.
Krishka chapter 13 . 4/7
Well the story was good. But it really felt like an AU, setting it in Nrautoverse didn't really do good. Like America, car accidents and schools don't go down well with fireball jutsu and hokage. Also there is not clarity between their relationship, when the journal was started it felt like Saskue met Hinata for the first time in school, but after 2-3 chapters, they become childhood friends? So apart from these loopholes the story was good.

Have a nice day :) :)
becca chapter 13 . 11/3/2012
ily again
Guest chapter 10 . 11/3/2012
if u didnt finnish this story i will be pissed...just so u know
Guest chapter 8 . 11/3/2012
...I love you :)
Guest chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
Ok I'm confused are they in the real world or the ninjia world. And I thought Hinata and Sasuke didn't know eachouther. Sorry I can't spell to save my life.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
he better not die lol I hope the story continues when he if he gets up
Rebecca chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I know you wrote this some time ago but I really do love this fan fic. My mom actually cought me on the computer last night because I could not help but to squeel and giggle.
ProjXPsyClone chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Sad start. An awesome kind of sad.

Keep it up.
Djomar chapter 13 . 10/10/2011
Finally :) hope there will be no more complications between them
Shnizel chapter 13 . 9/21/2011
!

That was such a sweet story!

I just loved everything about it!

I totally loved the way you protrayed Sasuke(him being my husband and all...)

I just can't stop having enough of this! It was just too amazing!

I ll have to read the rest of your books as they must be EPIC as this totally was!

Love you loads

Shnizel :)
Saki-Hime chapter 13 . 9/17/2011
Liked the ending, just don't remember how it got to this point, lol. Been a while since the last update. I guess i'll have to re-read a couple chapters back so i remember.
adrena987 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I love it! you dont really see many sasuhina stories but i love this to the end!
SimplyHC chapter 12 . 8/15/2011
Nice story... Instant fav!

Update the last chapter please :)
keinei chapter 12 . 8/14/2011
really nice sasuhina, really like them as a couple and their my two fav charecters as well. Please post last chapter soon really want to know if they get togeather or not :(