Reviews for Exhumed
wierdsquirrelgirl chapter 9 . 3/29
Very interesting. Can't wait to see more.
DarkPriestessOfHyrule chapter 9 . 3/21
Nice story. I am new to the Star Wars portion of this site so this is only the second thing I've read. Good idea mixing up all these roles, hopefully seeing Obi-Wan will make Leia much stronger because she was pretty kick butt in the movies and I'd like to see her surprise Luke with some new skills.
Simgr101 chapter 9 . 3/21
Glad to see an update. Lea needs to realize who she is at the moment and it is not a completely emotionless Jedi. I do wonder since looking at both Luke and Lea. Luke seemed very much like Padme, kind hearted and ready to help her allies but still ready to do his duty like facing Vader. Lea however was a lot like how Anakin was strong willed, kind but also very stubborn. I recall a fic I once read where the force ghost of anakin confronted Lea and told her how lucky she was that he didn't find her and that unlike Luke she would have fallen to the darkside just as easily as he did especially if her allies were involved. Luke was however different as he was so much like Padme. Here Luke's compassion for his father and wanting to save him was turned into distrust and that distrust was turned into hate. That is what caused Luke to fall so I wonder what will Vader's tactic be with Lea and whether she will stick her guns as a Jedi depending if Vader goes after Han or not or will Vader she himself in her? So many questions.
0001001 chapter 9 . 3/18
Man I just loved the XWing scene. You seem to know all the technical names very well. I loved reading about them engaging the TIEs. The dog fight was very believable. I hope they all survive the crash. I’m dying to know what Luke has planned for them. They’re walking right into his trap. Correct me if I’m wrong but the scene with Mara was right out of one of the EU books right? The details are a little fuzzy but didn’t she get a space yacht from an alien? I can’t really remember now. The scene with Leia at the end was interesting. I think Leia is becoming more antsy the closer she gets to Obiwan. She really wants to resume her training to protect herself. Threepio is just a droid but she reacted in the extreme by trying to abandon him. Man what a cliffhanger to end it on.
0001001 chapter 8 . 3/18
Oh no! Cracken is totally gonna spring Luke's trap and he's dragging Biggs and Wedge into it too! I wasn't expecting them to be in the story but well, the more the merrier. It was nice to see the dream from Vader's POV. He's still very loyal to his son and wants him back. Leia too, but I think the darkside corrupts his intentions and wants to use them as tools. The ending was totally twisted. I wasn't not expecting Vader to want to buy out Han's debts. I can only assume he wants to capture him so that he can control Leia.
0001001 chapter 7 . 3/18
Oh yeah I can't get enough of Luke's past memories/dreams. Poor Leia keeps getting wrapped up in them too. I think Vader's right and she really does need to learn to shield. It's fun to watch the gang on the Millennium Falcon quibble and argue. They're all so funny. I can't believe Leia is seeking out Obiwan to train her. It's totally backwards from canon and I just love it. I wonder what Luke has planned for the rebels. I guess he's trying to retrieve the codes for the information Kaine sold? Cracken has no idea what can of worms he's opened.
0001001 chapter 6 . 3/18
So much happened in this chapter! First I just want to say it was both creepy and heartbreaking to see Luke end his friendship with Leia. That was a scene in the Starkiller game correct? Instead of Starkiller rescuing Leia, Luke did it. I loved the Han and Leia scene too! Han is so logical I feel so bad for Leia who finally opened up to him only for him to dismiss her claim. Poor girl. And you're including Mara in this! Woohoo! She's my favorite EU character. Palpatine must hold a really tight leash over Luke if he has to be captured so soon. And yes the Emperor and Vader talk about Leia! It's a rewrite from Empire Strikes back only Leia is the focus.
0001001 chapter 5 . 3/18
Woah! Luke is so wicked! I really like his flashback with the emperor. It helps explain how someone like Luke Skywalker can become evil. I know they were only fictional characters, but the hair on the back of my neck stood up when I read about him killing children. That is so messed up. Oh but I love getting to see heroes from the rebellion! Madine, Crix, and Mon Mothma are all amazing!
0001001 chapter 4 . 3/18
Okay well this chapter does answer my question. Vader wants to find/capture Leia not only because she can help save Luke but also because she is family. That makes it a little better I guess. I still can't imagine how she would ever cooperate, but it's something. Also, I love the Han/Leia moments. Very nice.
0001001 chapter 3 . 3/18
There's something a little bit interesting in Luke and Leia and Vader's interaction in Luke's dream. It's also a little bit heartbreaking to see an innocent Luke begging his father to keep him safe. That's so sad! I find it ironic that it is only after he turns to the dark side that he is mistaken for a jedi.
0001001 chapter 2 . 3/18
Wow, Luke's memories are really twisted. The emperor sure did a number on him. I guess Palpatine plans to use Luke as a host body? That’s it right? He wants to possess him? That’s so creepy. I’m really liking this story now.
0001001 chapter 1 . 3/18
So I kept seeing updates for story in my emails and I thought I'd give it a try. Very interesting plot. Althoughh I do wonder if Vader would have ever sought Leia out if she hadn't been part of his plan to rescue Luke. I think that as an imperial and a rebel, they hate each other. That and Vader already had his heir. It's kind of sad to think about.
ILDV chapter 9 . 3/16
Very very GOOD
Simgr101 chapter 8 . 2/21
I just found this and I'm impressed. Very impressed. Luke being so far manipulated by palpy is new and is refreshing to see. This is something I've only seen done once before though. It slowly built up Luke, him slowly turning to the dark unlike here where you are doing it in flashback. This alternate history is interesting too with Obi Wan and Yoda switching positions.
regalempire chapter 8 . 2/19