Reviews for Affirmations
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Dear John:

I just left a review on Dyranum's story "2182" in which I said that I have a policy of always leaving a complimentary review when I see a story with a truly great summary. As I did so, it occurred to me that I didn't think I'd reviewed this one. I would like to correct that right now. Good work.

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
Obvious Ghost chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Alright, then. That was... enlightening.

Seriously, this is hilarious.
qweerlittlefish chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
HAHAHHA!

This was classic gold, man. Gold.

I can see why you were recommended on the TV Tropes website; and it was well worth listening to the people, and immersing myself in your work. On that matter; your profile is very informative too. It's always nice hearing from intelligent people. :3

That is all.
-Fish
MarkOfAlitheia chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
*raises hand*
Jozefski chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Comedic genius! What a racket this was! I really enjoyed this one. I hope there's more.
theVillage1diot chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
DO Starfire's next (if you're still working on this)
Mountainsage72 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I like it A LOT. Also, it would be AWESOME if you did cyborgs in binary. I may well die laughing.
Kangarooney chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Okay, you're going on my "Favorite Authors" list. Loved the "That was a bad day" line.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

So VERY in-character. Nice work. Love how he handles the "not cursing" problem.
bbissocute chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Ah, once again, your writing is magnificent. Excellent job. I look forward to reading more in the future. :)
Agent of the Divine One chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Oh but deciphering it would be so much fun! xD

You totally nailed it. I can actually hear Beast Boy's voice in my head saying those things. :D

See you for the next wave.
Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Hahaha. Brilliantly done. This was hilarity at its best. You nailed Beast Boy's innermonologue... it was perfectly in character. I really enjoyed how you had Beast Boy mispronounce all of the polysyllabic words, as well. It just suits him well. He knows what he wants to say, but doesn't quite manage to get it out tactfully. The swear word schtick was funny, too. I could very easily visualize tht part... a slip of the tongue here, the realization of what was said, attempted atonement, and inevitable protraction. It was a very good effect and you executed it brilliantly.

Personally, I caught onto the joke. Al Franken's old bit from SNL, haha. It made this all the more amusing. I look forward to seeing more of these in the future!
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
A World record belch, that is worthy of Beast Boy's many talents. I liked how Beast Boy described recording his thoughts as giving Cyborg blackmail material. This series should be a lot of fun to read.
Euripiditus chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Very cool fic ya got going on here. It's great that you're still writing.