Reviews for Affirmations
CalliopeMused chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Using binary for Cyborg's sounds like a threat that would be more painful for you than it would be for readers, unless you find an automatic translator.

I've written things out in binary just to see how motivated a couple nerd friends were. They weren't motivated enough to make it through one word.

Also: (raises hand) I did like the summary. My roommate of a couple years ago had that written out on an index card she stuck right over her computer.

The above text looks nothing like a proper review (do I ever manage those when writing on your fic? Probably not), but I think I can blame BB and the stream of consciousness. If this does end up a series, I would be very interested to know when it's set. I don't think I can form any longer coherent thoughts that aren't about anatomy (ick, overdose there), but I did like it.
WolfBloodBaptism chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
You should totally do Cyborg's in binary. I know a good binary translator :3

~WolfBloodBaptism
wheresmybook chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Please don't write cyborg's in binary- you can throw in a binary joke, maybe, that would probably suffice. also, wouldn't he want to write his in "english" since he's always worried about being completely machine anyway? I'm clutching at straws here, if you couldn't tell, because I can't read binary.

This was a really cool story, it made me laugh, and I'm having a bit of a rough day, so thanks.

My friends and I never called it verbal diarrhea though- one of us gave a speech and later referred to it as "word vomit on the podium."
Zanzibar Schlieffen III chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
A most interesting read! What an exciting excursion through Garfield's mind! Humorous and light-hearted in tone, this fic accomplishes very well what it sets out to do.
The Flying Frog chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Nice. Very funny. So Beast Boy to say all that. *snirk* Not the first Beast Boy blog I've read (or recording in this case) but it's just as good, if not better, than the others.
Titans Obsessionist chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
PLZ do another one. Preferrably Raven's audio diary.
Serenarey Chiba chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Not sure what to say. Seems interesting, I suppose...
Don46 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Aw man, is it good to see you back! I hope things have been well for you.

I've always enjoyed the concept of a story through journal entries. Something different than first person narration as it happens. Dracula, for instance, Bioshcok, and Dead Space! I love the story of the journal entries in Dead Space. I bet this project will turn out to be just a s excellent.
hydroknight01 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Would it be considered helpful to say that I, y'know, laughed like a drain all the way through this? I mean, several family members were giving me strange looks toward the end of it. But hey, at least they never complained.

Sarcasm aside, this is *awesomeness* on a digital platter. BB was in prefect character, and by the sounds of things Raven's been tossing him through windows again. Intriguing concept, this... it'd be interesting to see some more of these 'diaries', Raven's and Starfire's particularly.

Also, where have you been hiding these days, anyway, dude? Seriously, I was feeling the withdrawl symptoms creeping in so bad I had to read Anesthetized all over again - *twice*, and for good measure I'm about to start re-reading Litany.

Keep up the awesome work, and don't be a stranger.

~ Hydroknight01