Reviews for A Winter Fever
Your story is very interesting. I like the premise that Scarlett married Rhett, not Frank. Would love to see how the story unfolds. Please, update!
Jenna chapter 2 . 10/7/2016
Oh this is truly fabulous. You captured the characters perfectly. And the sex! *fans self* I know it's unlikely, but I do hope you continue! Either way, thanks for sharing this gem.
Hopeitis chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Really like your story, the dialogue is impeccable. Im dying to know what becomes of Scarlett and Rhett's relationship. Pls update soon. :)
heresvivi chapter 2 . 6/5/2016
This is a very fine story. Thanks for writing it. True to the original characters. It's the kind of fan fiction I really enjoy reading. I'm a huge fan of GWTW and have read the book and watched the film at least ten times each. (The film I have seen closer to twenty times.) So I consider myself a bit of an expert on the subject. I really hope you write more and finish this story. Rhett and Scarlett belong together!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 2 . 7/30/2015
This changes nothing? What does rhett mean? That he still loves Scarlett and he won't let her leave or love another else? Please update more soon
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
Put up your next chapters please. I want to see what happens next.
VanessaHolliday chapter 2 . 1/23/2015
Great premise: Scarlett going to Rhett after the war to save Wade from pneumonia...like scene S goes off on R about how awful everything is at Tara, and where R overhears S talking w A (poor foolish Scarlett). Gosh, yr A/N mentions Chap 3, but still is. not posted Jan 2015.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/17/2014
Please, update!
Tricky'Nix chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
I just finished reading Gone with the Wind and it broke my heart. This fic is brilliant and is doing so much to ease my sorrow. You are such a beautiful writer, I am begging you, please just one more chapter?
anon chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
I am not very patiently waiting for an update. Please come back, pretty please with a cherry on top!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
Just found this... please update!
Bite Me Anyday chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
Please update! This story has so much potential! It is so original and I would love to see how Scarlett will grow to love Rhett!
Kwrite1027 chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
Please please update! Tis is really good!
LovetoRead613 chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
I have really enjoyed reading your work. I can't wait to read more of this story.
Lily M.85 chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
Wow, this is very very good. I hope to read more! :D
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »