Reviews for A Winter Fever
Tricky'Nix chapter 2 . 2/17
I just finished reading Gone with the Wind and it broke my heart. This fic is brilliant and is doing so much to ease my sorrow. You are such a beautiful writer, I am begging you, please just one more chapter?
anon chapter 2 . 1/11
I am not very patiently waiting for an update. Please come back, pretty please with a cherry on top!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
Just found this... please update!
Bite Me Anyday chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
Please update! This story has so much potential! It is so original and I would love to see how Scarlett will grow to love Rhett!
Kwrite1027 chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
Please please update! Tis is really good!
LovetoRead613 chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
I have really enjoyed reading your work. I can't wait to read more of this story.
Lily M.85 chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
Wow, this is very very good. I hope to read more! :D
Grumpy2348 chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
This is the first gone with the wind story I have ever read. You write so much like the author this could be an alternate ending from the original. Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
You write excellent history, I did not know her earlier, I ask continue, it is very curious.

I greet warmly

Wiolka from Poland
AngelofSnow chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
You absolutely must continue this. Your writing is masterful. It's just spot-on perfect. I don't think I've ever read a GwtW fanfic where Rhett and Scarlett were better captured.

Please, please, please continue. I hate to think I'll never know how you resolve this schism between them. I feel like Scarlett is on the cusp of realizing she does care for him and I want to see them truly happy together for once.
Magdeline chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
UPDATE. NOW.
gbella chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Update please
Guest chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Oh, how I wish to read more! This is great!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
please update i love it
Melody-Rose-20 chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
Wow, that was a turn around. It's not going to be easy, but then it never has been.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »