Reviews for A Winter Fever
sash queen of the jungle chapter 2 . 7/30
This changes nothing? What does rhett mean? That he still loves Scarlett and he won't let her leave or love another else? Please update more soon
Put up your next chapters please. I want to see what happens next.
VanessaHolliday chapter 2 . 1/23
Great premise: Scarlett going to Rhett after the war to save Wade from scene S goes off on R about how awful everything is at Tara, and where R overhears S talking w A (poor foolish Scarlett). Gosh, yr A/N mentions Chap 3, but still is. not posted Jan 2015.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/17/2014
Please, update!
Tricky'Nix chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
I just finished reading Gone with the Wind and it broke my heart. This fic is brilliant and is doing so much to ease my sorrow. You are such a beautiful writer, I am begging you, please just one more chapter?
anon chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
I am not very patiently waiting for an update. Please come back, pretty please with a cherry on top!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
Just found this... please update!
Bite Me Anyday chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
Please update! This story has so much potential! It is so original and I would love to see how Scarlett will grow to love Rhett!
Kwrite1027 chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
Please please update! Tis is really good!
LovetoRead613 chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
I have really enjoyed reading your work. I can't wait to read more of this story.
Lily M.85 chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
Wow, this is very very good. I hope to read more! :D
Grumpy2348 chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
This is the first gone with the wind story I have ever read. You write so much like the author this could be an alternate ending from the original. Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
You write excellent history, I did not know her earlier, I ask continue, it is very curious.

I greet warmly

Wiolka from Poland
AngelofSnow chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
You absolutely must continue this. Your writing is masterful. It's just spot-on perfect. I don't think I've ever read a GwtW fanfic where Rhett and Scarlett were better captured.

Please, please, please continue. I hate to think I'll never know how you resolve this schism between them. I feel like Scarlett is on the cusp of realizing she does care for him and I want to see them truly happy together for once.
Magdeline chapter 2 . 12/9/2012