Reviews for Musings on a Broken Heart

el is simply great!
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
awww
mouse8 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
A beautiful scene, well-written and very plausible. I can really see this happening and you had some lovely details that made it very vivid visually as well as emotionally. Also very in character. I loved Peter's hopefulness at the end and his belief that El could help Neal through it.
Novelist N Training chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Cute
SherlockXHolmes23 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
eh, i tend to stay away from these fics, but it's a good one.
dusty violet chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Very sweet to see El visit Neal - I always thought Peter would be too protective to let his wife visit a prison, even with all the protection, so it was nice to see that happen in this story.
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
that was great loved it
Serinidia chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Loved it! I read your profile just a few minutes ago. I'm getting ready to enter college in a year. Found the one I want and I am pretty sure they want me... (thanks to a very handsome young con man...) so now its a question of affording this fancy art school. bleh, finances...

Anyways, I love how you were able to capture the emotions without making it to mushy... )
A.K.Heskin chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
This is one of the few occasions where I've seen an El/Neal story. It's satisfying, well-written, and uplifting. The characters are captured well and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks very much, keep writing (especially White Collar).

A.
Kiki Cabou chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I think you hit just the right tone with this. It makes sense that Elizabeth would try to step up and help Neal by visiting him, because she's that sort of gal, and it makes sense that Neal would accept her comfort and start grieving a little less, and hopefully start functioning a little more. I liked the small details of the tiny origami flower he gave her, and the fact that Elle wanted to bring him a sandwich. Very nicely done. :)
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Sorry I didn't review this earlier; I finished reading it, glanced at the clock, and realized that I was going to be late for work if I didn't leave that minute.

I loved this fic; it fits perfectly with what we know of the characters and of the time Neal spent in prison after Kate's death. The whole conversation between him and El was precious, right down to the hug and the paper lily. :D
zekeschance chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Sweet, sweet story. Elizabeth is always so good and mothering to Neal and you conveyed it so well in this story. Please continue!
kenziecaffrey chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
GREAT story!
Wondo chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Touching addition to this season's first episode. Sweet portrayal of Elizabeth's concern for Neal. I'm glad the plot bunny pestered you!
DjDangerLove chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Aw! Such a great story! :) Good Work!