Reviews for A Professor's Work is Never Done
ObnoxiousSpontaneousCombustion chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Usually these Rose/Scorpius fics are so cheesy, but this one was EXCELLENT. Bloody brilliant, if you will.
FloatingCloudBadger chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Aw, that was lovely, well done!
ProlifeJesusFreakWriterGal chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I love it. I'd say they remind me the most of what I think Lily and James were like at Hogwarts. The only thing I think of Scorpious in Griffindor.
Sally chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
D'awwwwwwww that was perfect!

Looooved it!
SilenceIsCompliance chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
That was really good and not repetitive like I expected it to be. Great job!
darris108 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Nice, I liked it! This is almost exactly how I saw their relationship working out, almost James/Lily-esque. Although I always thought they might get together before 7th year... but never mind :)

One thing though - I felt a better structure to this might have been to have both the first year stories, then the 2nd year, and so on - it kind of felt like two separate stories rather than one, so I personally would have alternated between the two different perspectives. But still, really good! :)
JustGoingWithTheWind chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I feel really bad for Neville! My favourite part was when they got into a duel over hair!
Noir Lime Canuto chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Haha, what an adorable story! xD

It's funny, I wrote a fic similar to this ages ago and sort of tossed it a side, now I'm sort of inspired to rework it, haha.

:3 Great job
smkffnut chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Bless you for a great story about Neville! I also liked your description of the history of the relationship between Rose and Scorpius. I truly believe they are destined to be together. Thanks for writing!
SilentShadow chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
aww! so cute with year 6 when they're both jealous! loved it!
Actual Num.1 Harry Potter Fan chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
omg this story is hilarious! especailly the part about what rose says to scorpius about voldemort. god i was laughing the whole time. sorry if it wasn't meant to be funny
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Great story! I loved the Neville perspective, and your characterization of Rose and Scorpius was entertaining.
ToReadandWrite chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Hilarious!
katzsoa chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I really liked this! I love seeing both sides of Rose and Scorpius's arguments, and I like that Neville is the mediator. Usually, Harry Potter sequel-fics about the kids disappoint me, but I like this one!