Reviews for Looking Into a Strangers Eyes
ghost33 chapter 17 . 1/3/2012
great! cant wait to read more
queen of miami chapter 17 . 12/29/2011
Great chapter, more when you can!
ajay1960 chapter 17 . 12/29/2011
I WAS SO HAPPY TO SEE YOUR UPDATE! I LOVED YOUR STORY, AND HOPE YOU WILL CONTINUE MORE. GREAT CHAPTER, AND GREAT STORY!

ARLENE
Fiddlegirl chapter 17 . 12/29/2011
I loved this chapter! I'm so glad they're engaged now. Please update soon! :) I loved it!
queen of miami chapter 16 . 3/31/2011
please, please continue!
dollydarwloo chapter 16 . 3/29/2011
Sounds to me like Julia was just trying to get Horatio back for herself. She could also have been trying to drive a wedge between Horatio and Becca. Glad they are secure in each others love to weather this set back.

dolly
Roots4Miami chapter 16 . 3/26/2011
Please continue this story! Rebecca and Horatio deserve to be happy and have a family just what is going on with Julia. Did she have a child or not? If she did why is it not in the records? If not she should leave H alone. A baby for H and Rebecca would be great! It would be really great if they had twins, a boy and a girl. If Becca had such trouble with her ovaries maybe fertility treatments would lead to twins. That way they could have more then one child and not endanger Becca's health if she had trouble with her pregnancy or getting pregnant. Thanks for continuing this story!
Fiddlegirl chapter 16 . 3/26/2011
Hey,

I still really like this story. It's really good. But, it's up to you if you want to continue it or not. You're the writer. We'll understand if you end it. Good chapter! :)

-Fiddlegirl {Kas} -

P.S. I can't wait to see my polar bear!
ajay1960 chapter 16 . 3/26/2011
I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO CONTINUE YOUR STORY, I THINK IT IS GREAT, AND HAVE REALLY MISSED IT!

HOPE TO SEE MORE SOON,

ARLENE
dollydarwloo chapter 15 . 12/31/2010
So far this is good. Please keep up the good work. More! More! I want to see what the out come is to this.

dolly
Roots4Miami chapter 15 . 12/30/2010
Great chapter! I love fluff also. So glad they are back together again. Horatio realized just how much she means to him. And Becca now knows he will be there for her through it all. I hope the surgery goes well and they can start a life for writing!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/30/2010
Loved it!
queen of miami chapter 15 . 12/30/2010
omg it's so cute!

great chapter,more when you can!
ajay1960 chapter 15 . 12/30/2010
I love fluff! Great chapter, Becca needs to trust in their love a little more. Anxiously awaiting more fluff!

Arlene
Fiddlegirl chapter 15 . 12/30/2010
Awwww...that's so sweet. Great chapter! Update soon!