Reviews for The Collection
hoellenwauwau chapter 3 . 11/24/2011
And did Ezra really manage to fit all of his long words on the back of a card? ;)
hoellenwauwau chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
Oh yes, that is SO Buck! Loved it!
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 3/14/2011
Good stuff.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Cute. I like it!
sfulton229 chapter 5 . 10/31/2010
Wonderful to get more of these here. The secrets about Vin were very interesting; I'm not surprised that he would make the effort to refine his cookie recipe and keep that to himself. Terrific cookies are priceless. Having a secret marriage would work for Vin; nice that he's not going to have it taken care of even though they aren't together. The dating profile was so on target for Vin; especially the bit about no married women. He promises a lot of excitment and he would make things as stable as possible. Love the poem; terrific word choice. Thanks so much for posting these here; you did a fantastic job.
sfulton229 chapter 4 . 8/5/2010
Great ad and that would be something that would be a big deal back then. Wonder if there was a discount for large groups :) Very realistic. Thanks for posting this.
sfulton229 chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
Wonderful postcard and I can see where Ezra is missing the others but taking the opportunity to see new sites and find out about the latest in weaponry. I'm sure he will be back soon. Great to see that it did so well. Thanks for posting this.
sfulton229 chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
Fantastic drabbles and I can see why the first one was recognized. Great way for Vin to meet Nettie and he did find a good home. Love the banter in "Hot" about just how hot it is; trust Buck to turn it to sex. Thanks for posting these!
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Great replies to the challenges; thanks for posting them here. The haiku is very appropriate and nice look at some of the hidden assests of the team. Cool uncovered facts about Chris; I especially liked the bit about him having perfect pitch and avoiding Vin's harmonica.