Reviews for Choice
lilachiccups chapter 19 . 7/7/2013
Oh my God... I almost started crying at the end! D: I'm such a huge Ari-Arthur fan that the thought of her being afraid of Arthur and keeping him distant stabbed my heart deeper than a blazing sword.

And the way he would never advance without caution... only to pull her closer once he knew she accepted him and- where are the freaking tissues?!

This was wonderfully done. Characters were pretty well portrayed and the mistakes were minor if at all existent (hard to come by in fan-fics now a days). The ending was slightly rushed (I guess?) but it was equally touching! The only complaint I have is there was not a chapter 20. :)

Amy chapter 19 . 6/30/2013
Wonderful story! Messing with memories: genius! I enjoyed this story!
Shembre chapter 19 . 6/8/2013
:D Awe, this was a nice, slightly bittersweet, ending. And I like how you again brought up the counting thing she was doing earlier.

I really enjoyed this story. The pacing was quick, but not too quick, and I liked how you portrayed all the characters, both canon and OC. As far as editing goes, I don't think it needs much other than just basic getting rid of typos that are probably only in there because you were changing words around, I think. Like I said, I enjoyed reading this. :)
Shembre chapter 18 . 6/8/2013
Yep, things are wrapping up now. I like how ridiculous the CIA people were, though it was sad since it was pretty much "business as usual" with them.
Shembre chapter 17 . 6/8/2013
Yay, she's free. But oh, dear... where are the others?
Shembre chapter 16 . 6/8/2013
This story is so intense! And there's only 4 chapters left! D:
Shembre chapter 15 . 6/8/2013
Wow, that was trippy! But wonderfully written... even though I wouldn't want to be Ariadne right now...

Yay, review 100! :)
Shembre chapter 14 . 6/8/2013
"Don't you just love the rush of power you have?

Wow, you've written Wiedoff well. He is a very creepy OC villain! He's awesome. :) All the characters were great in this chapter, I reallllly enjoyed reading it, especially how Cobb analysed Arthur, and Arthur's reactions to the whole situation. I don't know how he made it through 5 days of waiting.
Shembre chapter 13 . 6/8/2013
"Wiedoff's voice was smooth, washing over her like waves lapping on a shore."

Favorite line from this chapter. :)
Wow, I hope she can hold out, at least for a little while longer. She's strong, but a person can only take so much.
Shembre chapter 12 . 6/7/2013
Aw man, poor Yusef. Here I'd thought he was a traitor (not that Wiedoff is that trusty worthy I guess, so he could still be lying), and in reality he is in a similar situation as Ari. The questions about her relationship with Arthur are probably going to lead to some pretty gnarly stuff for her. Hopefully Cobb and co. are on her trail, or coming close to finding some sort of trail.
Shembre chapter 11 . 6/7/2013
Very interesting turn of events! I am looking forward to learning how many days actually passed. And I liked how you described her physical deterioration and that you addressed some of Ariadne's less pleasant problems. Other stories I've read that involve imprisonment tend to avoid that kind of stuff, and if I were kidnapped, the first thing I'd probably be worrying about, aside from being obviously kidnapped, would be if and how I would get to take care of business. That stuff doesn't just go away.
Shembre chapter 10 . 6/5/2013
Oh, things just got real! They're emotions are very nicely written, and they really feel in-character. I liked when Arthur kicked the chair. :)
Shembre chapter 9 . 6/5/2013
Oh, those Russians! What are they up to? And I laughed when they brought up Nash. Too bad Saito isn't around to hand Yusef off to his minions. And more action! I shall read on. :)
Shembre chapter 8 . 6/5/2013
Hmmm... I wonder where Ariadne ended up going and how long it will take them to all meet up again and also locate Yusef...
Shembre chapter 7 . 6/5/2013
The idea she had to count to fall asleep and then problem that it created was a pretty interesting detail, and now we'll have to see what Yusef was up to all this time. :D