Reviews for Copyright Infringement
uo-chou chapter 4 . 9/10
I really hope for a continuation of this one.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/2/2016
Very well done. I think you've explained the whole crime vs morality thing pretty well. The only thing I personally would have added to this is Buttercup or someone also saying, "I also care that my actions do not harm the innocent," because that is a major factor in morality. Robbing a bank could cause harm to those whose life savings or rent money you are stealing, while using a computer to steal funds from drug dealers would actually cause far less harm to the innocents by causing drug dealers to have less resources.
keichan2 chapter 4 . 11/10/2016
Ooh… It is an interesting idea you have, here!

I would love to head more of this!
loretta537 chapter 4 . 7/4/2016
i miss this story and hope to read more soon
MattKennedy chapter 4 . 5/16/2016
Love that Jonathan made Power Puff clones! :D
loretta537 chapter 3 . 1/4/2016
i miss this story and hope to read more soon
jinnxxy chapter 4 . 7/10/2015
Great. Hope you eventually continue it.
Runecutter chapter 4 . 5/15/2015
Why do i have this image before my inner eye of a Schwartzi T-800 at a door, asking his standard "Sarah Connor?" bit and inside there are two dozen cloned Super-Sarahs turning their heads like one... "Yes?" :D
Runecutter chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
I'm also laughing on the inside... seems just that my inside is too small, it spilled over to the outside too... *Oh Pish!*
Cemalidor chapter 4 . 4/27/2015
Entertaining, any chance this get updated?
Netchka chapter 4 . 3/30/2015
More please! More please! I really, really, really wanna read more please! :)
rankokunalpha1 chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
love the new chapter cant wait to seewhat happens next! keep up the awesome writing!
Brad
NarutosBrat chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
Not sure how comfortable I am with the Terminator crossover potential, but I can understand how it would fit considering three members of Team X and two of the virtues. It should prove to be quite an interesting premise.

Also, is there a way I could email you something? I've got a couple ideas I was think about based on several of your fragments, this fic, and Links Broken Bonds Forged that I wanted to run by you, and your permission to pursue.
VizeerLord chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
going cross-over? or just playing through?
A Random Reader chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
Please continue this one.