Reviews for Copyright Infringement
jinnxxy chapter 4 . 7/10
Great. Hope you eventually continue it.
Runecutter chapter 4 . 5/15
Why do i have this image before my inner eye of a Schwartzi T-800 at a door, asking his standard "Sarah Connor?" bit and inside there are two dozen cloned Super-Sarahs turning their heads like one... "Yes?" :D
Runecutter chapter 1 . 5/15
I'm also laughing on the inside... seems just that my inside is too small, it spilled over to the outside too... *Oh Pish!*
Cemalidor chapter 4 . 4/27
Entertaining, any chance this get updated?
Netchka3 chapter 4 . 3/30
More please! More please! I really, really, really wanna read more please! :)
rankokunalpha1 chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
love the new chapter cant wait to seewhat happens next! keep up the awesome writing!
Brad
NarutosBrat chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
Not sure how comfortable I am with the Terminator crossover potential, but I can understand how it would fit considering three members of Team X and two of the virtues. It should prove to be quite an interesting premise.

Also, is there a way I could email you something? I've got a couple ideas I was think about based on several of your fragments, this fic, and Links Broken Bonds Forged that I wanted to run by you, and your permission to pursue.
VizeerLord chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
going cross-over? or just playing through?
A Random Reader chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
Please continue this one.
Shae Vizla chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
Brillant, like always. I don't know how you found some of your ideas (and I have a lot of imagination), but they are great.

I found cute Jonathan' hero workship for Xander and the three clones are awesome. The ideas of the Three Virtues is great too and it would be good for Faith to have sisters who understand her, even the things she don't say. The critic of Buffy is acute : even without knowing Angel was a vampir (hey, a Slayer should be able to identifie a vampire by his body warmth and I think she had doubts, even inconsciously), she was still jailbeat.

I would like to see John and Cameron meet the others cyborgs and how they would interact with them.
Lord Sia chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
Of course, there's not much of a point in worrying about burn-out if you're doomed to die a violent death sometime in the immediate future... So that's still hypocrisy. Then again, teenager, not to mention human being; there would be something wrong if she wasn't guilty of that particular sin one way or another.
Still though; 20 dating 16 is Wrong.
Winter's Folly chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
Lovely.
jdboss1 chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
Ch4 Coool updat this 1 Pease
Navn Ukjent chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
Very nice update.
sekmarcspn chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
I so rarely see a good Terminator crossover that I really look forward to seeing what you do with this. It's bound to be entertaining at least. Thanks for the update! Happy Writing!