Reviews for Dark Moon
greenwings33 chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
Oh I approve of this story!
forestreject chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
Mmmm has this story been abandoned? Has anyone notice Harry missing? Will Harry get answers as to why Sirius had the book in the first place?
Keena3105 chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
has this been abandoned or will you be updating it again
tablekorner chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
Well I very much enjoyed the first two chapters and got sucked right in. The writing was good and the crossover origins and character interactions were unique from what I've seen of these two fandoms crossovers. I'm a little disappointed to see that there hasn't been an update in nearly 3 years, but I am glad that I read the first two chapters non the less and can only hope to find another story of similar quality.
Serpent91 chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
more please!
Manoela chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
really good!Update soon.
Zane Makura chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
Awww, this is looking really good. Can't wait to see how it goes when Jake is able to phase. Do come back to this and start up again. There aren't enough good fics of Jake and Harry
coraine jones chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
DONT SEE DONT SEE DONT SEE

DONT SEE DONT SEE DONT SEE

ONCE YOU'VE STARTED READINGTHIS YOU CAN'T GET OUT! rEAD ON IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DIE

... ... ...A year ago A girl named Kathy was hated by everyone. Every...one made fun of her. She... was ignored. Even by messages. One day she decided to kill herself. Because even her parents ignored her. She jumed out her window. No one noticed utill people started dissapearing. Kathy haunted them. She made them suffer like the way she did. She hung them slowly and stabed them over and over very slowly so they could suffer like she did.

If you don't send this message to 15 diffrent comments you will die tonight by Kathy. Because she considers it ignooring her.

Example 1:

Dave looked at the first sentece and said, "Spam" And the next day the neighbors found him in his backyard, dead.

Example 2:

Joane was alone. She didn't have kids or a husband. She had alot of friends. When She had a sleepover with them she quickly had to check her saw this message and sent it to only 6 people because she thought she couldn't die that night beacuse she was surounded by people. The next morning Joane's friends found her in her bathtub, dead
jin chapter 2 . 1/9/2012
i really like this fic i can't wait until jacob turns please continue it
Gryffindors.dark.angel chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
very good so far. poor jake
Art-Of-Escape chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
WHY HAVE YOU NOT UPDATED? YOU'RE KILLING ME! Please, update soon. This is really good and I am super interested to see where this goes :) But since you haven't updated in a year, I shan't hold my breath.
twistyguru chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
Another nice chapter. Hmm...perhaps the muse needs bribing? I can recommend several excellent good brownie recipies (and has the BEST caffeinated brownie mix around).

Here's a plot hint: have Kreacher bring Harry Sirius' bike. That way, Harry can ride with them...and later on, take Jacob for a 'special' ride.

Yeah, you've got Bella down...I'd really like more of this story so I can hate on Bella some more.

Also, hopefully, Jacob will imprint on Harry soon, and just ditch the witch!
twistyguru chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Just found this fic, and have greatly enjoyed the first chapter. I see that it's a bit over a year old; while the muse ran cold back then I hope that she'll come and flog you some more.

You've made an excellent start-MUCH better than a lot of fics. Your writing style is quite good, too (that helps! ;p), and you have a plausible reason for Harry to not only be in the woods outside La Push but also for him to stay (Voldie's newly dead and Harry's worn out and needs the rest).

This can be a great healing time for Harry...and considering what's coming up, wouldn't the tribe and the coven both want to have a wizard on hand? (I'd say YES!)

So, I'm looking forward to the next chapter, and am using my secret ninja Jedi voodoo shrinky powers to make you write more...write more...write more...

Whatever you do, DON'T think about Harry and Jacob naked, writhing together, pale flesh sliding against honey-gold, hands entangling in black hair, bodies pressing together with need...

There! Is it working?