Reviews for Dark Moon
twistyguru chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Just found this fic, and have greatly enjoyed the first chapter. I see that it's a bit over a year old; while the muse ran cold back then I hope that she'll come and flog you some more.

You've made an excellent start-MUCH better than a lot of fics. Your writing style is quite good, too (that helps! ;p), and you have a plausible reason for Harry to not only be in the woods outside La Push but also for him to stay (Voldie's newly dead and Harry's worn out and needs the rest).

This can be a great healing time for Harry...and considering what's coming up, wouldn't the tribe and the coven both want to have a wizard on hand? (I'd say YES!)

So, I'm looking forward to the next chapter, and am using my secret ninja Jedi voodoo shrinky powers to make you write more...write more...write more...

Whatever you do, DON'T think about Harry and Jacob naked, writhing together, pale flesh sliding against honey-gold, hands entangling in black hair, bodies pressing together with need...

There! Is it working?

Be well,
BreGurl23 chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
hurry up with chapter 3 please
Semjaza chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
I'm not a Twilight fan (at all) but I do like Jacob, and throwing Harry Potter into the mix was a neat idea. Good job. :D
Ottawa Pagan chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
interesting story - curious to see where you go with it :)
pokemon-hogwarts4eva chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
update soon, i usually cant stand twilight, but i like what you're writing, so update soon
Rori Potter chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
Interesting. Update soon.
aewnaur chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
more more more.. it's become a chant in my head.. pretty please .. i love this and really honestly there just aren't enough jacob/harry stories in the world so every one is like a jewel this one because it is such a unique way to get harry to forks and the timing is wonderful i can see so many ways this will twist up the twilight story..

trenee aewnaur
ncalkins chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
If you having trouble updating try this:

when it says fanfiction error type 2, go to the top for the url and it says 'story_edit_property' so change the word 'property' to 'content' (story_edit_content).

the URL is the address bar.
qhckaloyhzcxtmb chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Bahaha this was in Cracked! XD
Lady Halloween chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Review this story with a "C" if you came here from cracked.

C

Oh, and cute story.
TalaDentro chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Honestly...this story doesn't make any sense.

First: Harry has faced a full-grown basilisk (among other things) trying it's best to kill him without so much as a squeak but a large wolf passes him, does absolutely nothing to harm him, and he screams? Uh-kay.

Then Billy (despite what he told Jacob, he didn't just tell Charlie that he'd take him for the night), no he outright lied to the police about his identity. It seemed at first that he knew who Harry was/why he'd gotten here and you could've run with that (or you could've gone with the wolf going shit someone saw the vampire and me), instead you have Billy breaking the law and taking in a kid he knows nothing about. He seemed to recognize the name Harry (which he wouldn't know if all he knew about this guy was that whoever he saw in wolf form told him he saw a boy in the woods) but not Harry. And it's clear he knows nothing about him. And since he knows nothing about him, why the hell would he invite him home? Why bring him closer to the secret? It doesn't make sense!
Kimay chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
Pleease! Update soon. Pretty please! It's 2011.
Kimay chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
It's fantastic! I like it how their first meeting was not an imprint incidence and how Harry's not totally acting like a girl. All in moderation, all in moderation.
Adam-1D chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
I LOVES IT! Why aren't you continuing? DX
wolfawaken chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
Enjoy your story and hope more chapters will becoming soon.
105 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »