Reviews for Dark Moon
YourThirstyAce chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
I LOVES IT! Why aren't you continuing? DX
wolfawaken chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
Enjoy your story and hope more chapters will becoming soon.
XxAsFastAsYouCanxX chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
so im totally loving this story you should really update thisstory soon its very good :) hope to read a new chapter soon
dead feather chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
I liked this plot, I just hoped it would've been furhter into the story already!

I wanted to know why did Sirius have that portkey and what did Harry do to activate it?

Why isn't Harry more concerned about getting back to home? isn't there anyone who would be worried of his whereabouts?

How did Billy know to look for Harry in the forest? Why did he take Harry as a guest? Does Billy know about the Black's in Britain? Does Billy know about magic? Why isn't Harry wondering about Billy more like why did the man invite him and find him etc.?

The interactions here between characters have been fun although I don't like Bella that much. what about the other Quileutes? Why haven't they been around?

Will Harry need money?
supermaravila 02 chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
please do continue ! :)

i like where its going
ONIX-21 chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
I really like this story so far

I'm just getting in to the Harry/Jacob pairing so I like how this is developing.

Can't wait to read more.

Hope you update soon! XD
JtheChosen1 chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
Very nice chapter here, hope you update soon!
Madame de Coeur chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
Update soon! This is really good!
kittit24 chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
grrr. . . must read more *eye twitches * and get more coffee

great story kit
IchigoChu chapter 2 . 11/17/2010
Update please!
cheekysorcerer chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
great job with the first two chapters!

i really liked it :D

hope you update soon ;)

thanks!
brightsun89 chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
love it! hope you update soon!
violet7amethyst chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
Hello

I klike the way harry has been transported to La push. but I have a few questions . how is he(Harry) getting on with out having any stuff? ie cloths ect. Why is billy black helping him?
lex1621 chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
This is an amazing story. I hope you update soon because I'm in suspense to see what happens next!
nostalgicbeatle chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
You have got to update. PLEASE. This story is so exciting. It has really swallowed me and I'm craving more! :3
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »