Reviews for James Sirius Potter
Whale saver zip chapter 4 . 8/8
Loved it! One of my faves!
Jas chapter 17 . 6/12
I lovvvvveeeeddd this and am planning to read all the rest of your stories they are THAT good! ️ I would ️️️️️ if you could write a james potter II /OC fanfic... Just a suggestion thanks for the great story!
Latias876 chapter 17 . 6/11
Love, love, love, LOVE! XD
Monisha chapter 17 . 4/20
Me m sorry maya...:-D i couldn't comment in your other chapters... Merlin you surely are a sunshine! All the chapters are just the u
I personally find it strange how James pushes his siblings away, we do the oppisate and are seriously close. Anyways I guess different families are different.

Btw you've done a good job on this fanfic well done
GryffindorGal chapter 17 . 12/2/2014
Such a touching story
Guest chapter 17 . 7/25/2014
This was so funny and amazing!
MatildaSquires chapter 17 . 5/13/2014
Absolutely great story. Writing just like J.K. Rowling, I extremely enjoyed it and couldn't stop reading it it even made me cry at the beginning. Hope to be seeing your name on a book soon. I'll be the first to buy it. 10/10!
JKRFAN chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
I like it. Use less profanity though.
JKRFAN chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
I love that chappy! It's nice.
JKRFAN chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
Nice. I like the line: Merlin's beard, I should write a book. It's very creative.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
I like this chapter but please use more descriptive words. Stop with the rolling eyes of harry it seems rude don't keep saying old man about ollivander what about 'silver haired fellow'
Guest chapter 17 . 7/25/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 17 . 7/8/2013
Absolutely incredible :-D
But just so u know, Ron Weasley is James's godfather and Hermione is his godmother. Look it up on Harry Potter Wiki if u don't believe me :)
Overall, a thoroughly enjoyable story! Keep writing!
twins chapter 15 . 5/23/2013