Reviews for Threats and Promises
violetrose809 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Seriously?! Are you TRYING to kill me? Hot, hot, hot! Brb gotta go jump my boyfriend...
Monkey D Dragneel chapter 3 . 8/28/2014
Loved this story! And the sweet truth ones as well! You are such a good writer and this totally fits the theme kuroshitsuji has I really love Sebastian in this cuz I also wasn't satisfied with his reaction at the end if season two. You rock! Keep it up! ;)
Jenmoon1 chapter 3 . 4/17/2014
really hot
LF Tansy chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
I have really liked it. I love lemons I have o admit, but its not just for that that I liked your story. You are really good at this ;)
See you.
lulu422 chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
oh wow
Afrieal chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
loved the story the descriptions are wonderful and i believe you have the characters well and truely down. there is a niggling of curiosity tho in my mind as to just what the possesive Sebastian would do to that foolish noble that had dared to look lustfully on what was his. then again i'm just evil enough to love seeing mini revenge plot bunnies behind every bush.
Lyra Harp chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
Holy...hell.

Um...eek? o.o That was...kawaii, hot and...deadly...all at the same time! Genius! .

And...Ciel..."I think I still haven't learned my lesson." Really? XD

Onto the serious note...Separating the three chapters was a very wise decision. The third chapter has plenty of "Sebby/Ciel action", so you don't have to worry about that. The second chapter contained just the right amount as well. Their relationship isn't all romance, so the angst mixed in with it is the perfect balance.
seshomaru94 chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMFG THIS WAS AWESOME LOOOVEEEE IT who new Ciel would be a masochist XD I LOVE HARDCORE YAOI XD AWSESOME STORY
1sunfun chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
Nice.
Hinoteyami-Devils'Alchemist chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
Kimi-I don't know why but these make me so emotional.

Ireane-Yeah too true.

Reagen-Yeah but the way you put it,its almost like you're stalking her or something.

No we are.
Hinoteyami-Devils'Alchemist chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Oh poor Ciel stuck with a crazy party loving butler.

Ed-you r woo mean

Don't do that
kuroainii chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
haha..this is great..XDD
IdrilSilmarwenEamaneLuinwe chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
This was an amazing story!
BlueIsMyFavoriteNumber chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
If I saw that lady rubbing on my Sebby I think I would have literally been like "Hey BITCH, how about you stop making kissy faces to the men around and focus on the real man you got married to! Rub on my Sebby-kun one more time and I swear to god I will bitch slap then slap you upside the head."... But then again that's just my thought... XD
Hi No Akuma chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
You hav outdon ureself his time!

!00% one of youer best!*V*