Reviews for Shades of Green
Fahiru chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
It is rare to find good short stories. Ones that say nothing and absolutely everything at the same time. I myself tend to be too wordy, but this story is just right.

And normally I would get over excited and write a review eight paragraphs long, but I suddenly feel like that would disrupt the peaceful feeling that this story has given me, and so I hope you don't mind a short review. There is little I could say that would express what I think and feel about this story, so instead, I'll say something that I've never said to any author here on fan fiction before, if you promise not to tell.

5/5 Stars.

-Fahiru
Hanyou-Kyo chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
OHMYFLODDLEONBOIERNONBOERNJEVDB!

Flapping arms- yes flapping arms and squealing and a good deal of- "THAT'S SO CUUUUUUUUTE!"

Anyway, splendid job dear- really that was so beautifully simple and effective and lovely. *Epic thumbs up* Well done my friend! :3
Mewmewmewtwo chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
...And if by some miracle, you managed to get him to tell you why... I love that line.
Seqka711 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
i love love love this story how come i've read it so many times and never reviewed? i love this story it's so cute!
QueenyLeAcH chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Awww. Super cute. I loved it.
Ink Runs Through My Veins chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
That story just made me go awwww! I wonder what their real favorite colors are!

Sacred Silver Goddess
Percy Random chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
SO CUTE!
Amura Rin chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Lovely story :3
Fauxfire101 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
OMG This was so CUTE! If Lillie saw this she would totally faint from the utter adorableness i love this story it is just so CUTE! Ok now im acting like Lillie sorry if its annoying please write more pt fanfics soon cuz i love them so much
doragon no mizu chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Oh, how absolutely cute and darling! So sweet and short, but I loved it! Wonderful job.
Asuna-chan17 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
This is definatly one of my favorite fics about these two. Very nice!
junuca gaki chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Aww, that was so adorable!
Antigone1Evenstar chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Aww! If I were Ahiru my favorite color would be green too. Cute story.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Fluffy and cute
Nanenna chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
This was just adorably fluffy and cute!