Reviews for Shades of Green
ocean melodies chapter 1 . 4/25/2019
Beautiful.
The Apocryphal One chapter 1 . 12/21/2018
Absolutely adorable! I love the differences in Ahiru and Fakir's narration, how hers is rambly and jumps in different directions and spills on for paragraphs, and his is short and precise. Feels very 'them'.
KennaScripts chapter 1 . 6/20/2017
Wow that was amazing!
Fahiru chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
It is rare to find good short stories. Ones that say nothing and absolutely everything at the same time. I myself tend to be too wordy, but this story is just right.

And normally I would get over excited and write a review eight paragraphs long, but I suddenly feel like that would disrupt the peaceful feeling that this story has given me, and so I hope you don't mind a short review. There is little I could say that would express what I think and feel about this story, so instead, I'll say something that I've never said to any author here on fan fiction before, if you promise not to tell.

5/5 Stars.

-Fahiru
Hanyou-Kyo chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
OHMYFLODDLEONBOIERNONBOERNJEVDB!

Flapping arms- yes flapping arms and squealing and a good deal of- "THAT'S SO CUUUUUUUUTE!"

Anyway, splendid job dear- really that was so beautifully simple and effective and lovely. *Epic thumbs up* Well done my friend! :3
Mewmewmewtwo chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
...And if by some miracle, you managed to get him to tell you why... I love that line.
Seqka711 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
i love love love this story how come i've read it so many times and never reviewed? i love this story it's so cute!
QueenyLeAcH chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Awww. Super cute. I loved it.
Ink Runs Through My Veins chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
That story just made me go awwww! I wonder what their real favorite colors are!

Sacred Silver Goddess
Percy Random chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
SO CUTE!
Amura Rin chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Lovely story :3
Fauxfire101 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
OMG This was so CUTE! If Lillie saw this she would totally faint from the utter adorableness i love this story it is just so CUTE! Ok now im acting like Lillie sorry if its annoying please write more pt fanfics soon cuz i love them so much
doragon no mizu chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Oh, how absolutely cute and darling! So sweet and short, but I loved it! Wonderful job.
Asuna-chan17 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
This is definatly one of my favorite fics about these two. Very nice!
junuca gaki chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Aww, that was so adorable!