Reviews for The Shadow Stalker
blackywinks66 chapter 13 . 2/8/2013
love it sooo much
Shizaki Kuro chapter 13 . 12/3/2012
Aaaaaaw the fluff! So cute!
Thnx for writing!
Doryan chapter 13 . 12/30/2011
I love it! :)
iambearchild chapter 13 . 10/9/2011
Such a gorgeous story!

Lovely work!

the darkness in the light chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
they are soo cleuless it funny XD love it so fare
the dank in the light chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
i loved the male escort and it soo somthing i can see dante doing XD
JasonToddlover chapter 13 . 6/17/2011
This fic was amazing. I really liked it
SkullCandies chapter 13 . 5/20/2011
I can't believe I actually neglected to review this story! It's absolutely wonderful and it stimulated my imagination to see each scene and I shuddered at the image the description of the shadow stalker the story put in my head. I reread this story almost every week it's so good, I applaud your skill my friend, keep up the good work!
TwWereWolf chapter 13 . 3/22/2011
All I have to say on this great chapter, no, on this amazing story is AAAAWWWWWWWW! And ( Kyrie) BURN IN HELL, BITCH!
GeneralSephiroth chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Technically Im reviewing about most of your stories. Anyway... I love all of em' they make me giddy, squeal and act like the yaoi fangirl that I am. :)
Miladys chapter 13 . 12/19/2010
Owoooow! You are awesome! This story has the hottest scene so far. I love the plot, the way you wrote them. Everything! :)
Tuvynia chapter 13 . 11/14/2010
That was hoooooottttttttt.

AND YAY DANTE WINS!

This is the first time I've seen Dante win in such a way.

I think he should fight with Nero this way and win wink wink

I mean, first Nero does his flying crotch grab, bites Dante's gun in a sexy manner, and then they pretty much flirt with eachother in nearly every cutscene and the voice acting was WAY too breathy to be just fighting.

Uh huh. Yeah, Dante should 'fight' Nero like that. XD
Bungarin chapter 10 . 11/11/2010
hey, what is Doppelganger?
brokibrodinson chapter 13 . 9/28/2010
Yay! I totally love this story! Sorry I was a bit behind on reviewing as I was kind of overseas... hehe. Anyway great ending and I can't wait to see what you come up with next.
brokibrodinson chapter 12 . 9/28/2010
Wow... Just wow. Excellent sex scene.