Reviews for The Shadow Stalker
SilverwindFara chapter 13 . 8/23
Awesome
Warfang chapter 3 . 6/7
Hey, I know this story has been finished for quite some time, but I just wanted to drop a review and let you know that I'm really enjoying the story.
Especially when Nero thought he saw something, and the way Dante and Nero are now dancing around each other, wondering how to get what they want from each other.
I really like your writing style too.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/3/2014
I. Loved. This. Story. Loved it so much! You're an amazing writer!
ryan.v.koert chapter 13 . 5/1/2014
Omg I love this story plz make more of it :)
blackywinks66 chapter 13 . 2/8/2013
love it sooo much
Shizaki Kuro chapter 13 . 12/3/2012
Aaaaaaw the fluff! So cute!
Thnx for writing!
Doryan chapter 13 . 12/30/2011
I love it! :)
iambearchild chapter 13 . 10/9/2011
Such a gorgeous story!

Lovely work!

the darkness in the light chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
they are soo cleuless it funny XD love it so fare
the dank in the light chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
i loved the male escort and it soo somthing i can see dante doing XD
JasonToddlover chapter 13 . 6/17/2011
This fic was amazing. I really liked it
SkullCandies chapter 13 . 5/20/2011
I can't believe I actually neglected to review this story! It's absolutely wonderful and it stimulated my imagination to see each scene and I shuddered at the image the description of the shadow stalker the story put in my head. I reread this story almost every week it's so good, I applaud your skill my friend, keep up the good work!
TwWereWolf chapter 13 . 3/22/2011
All I have to say on this great chapter, no, on this amazing story is AAAAWWWWWWWW~! And ( Kyrie) BURN IN HELL, BITCH!
GeneralSephiroth chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Technically Im reviewing about most of your stories. Anyway... I love all of em' they make me giddy, squeal and act like the yaoi fangirl that I am. :)
Miladys chapter 13 . 12/19/2010
Owoooow! You are awesome! This story has the hottest scene so far. I love the plot, the way you wrote them. Everything! :)