Reviews for A Real Vampire
person chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
it's Edward Sullen
Insane is my name chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
i love vampires and i have to say i LOVED duncan's description of a vampire... i love this story :)
TaangFanToph chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I loved this
Tesha chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
awesome :)

Duncan's vampire is a 100% BETTER then the Movie Edward. Any Duncan fangirls would love to be in Courtney's shoes, he knows just how to make a girl blush and more.

Don't worry about the Twilight fans, It's easy to make fun of it since "Breaking Dawn: Part 2" is over with. Now that I look back at the Fandom, it's Funny and Stupid to laugh at! xD
The Voices Talk to Me chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Oh, ha ha, I'm not upset at you. It's all good. But, anyways, this is excellent. Very nice, and totally Duncan-on-a-be-nice-to-Courtney kind of day.
cheyenne chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
you have made my day!this is great!I will read this till i die!
Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Dude I love Edward, but I agree really can see how all men see Edward and think, why are girl going nutso for this guy, seriously? LOL! They just don't get us girls *giggles* But yes Duncan's vampire sounded nice, very VERY NICE XD! Totally loved this totally faving ti _

BYE BYE!

P.S Have you seen episode 11 of TDWT! Cause I'm DYING not having someone to talk to it about just asking one DxC fan to another _.
cheyenne langley chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I am a lover of twilight and I love is one of the best tdi dxc fanfictoins.
BandanaMansDamsel chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
bahahhaaa i love this! :D
MaidMikuruChan chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
"What have we learned?"

"That Edward is a douche?"

"That's my girl."

That ending was perfect. *.*

& I have to agree with Duncan, although I like to think of him as more of a sparkly, creepy stalker. .U

Add to favourites? Definitely(:
technoghost chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
if duncan was a vampire id want him to bite me :)
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Hahaha, couldn't agree more with Duncan: As a vampire fan for years, I personally don't like how "Twilight" portraits them, but I respect the fans a lot _. Mwahaha, loved how he seduced her just like a vampire would do * - w - *. Nice job!
Gasp O chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I hate Twilight with a burning passion and that's why I'm gunna go see VAMPIRES SUCK because I totally hate Twilight and I have to agree with Duncan on his views of Edward Cullen
xXduncanxloverXx chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
"so what have we learned?"

"that edward cullen is a douche bag?"

"that's my girl."

that was so funny yet somehow romantic. well..in my mind anyway :)

i like twilight, but i'm not an obsesser. in fact in is insanely fun to make fun of :D ahaha. but i totally get where duncan is coming from. i mean sparkling vampires? that's the best she could come up with?

cute aaand i loved it :) deff going in my faves)
Violet Abilene chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I TOTALLY agree with Duncan about Edward me being a good Team Jacob girl!