Reviews for Virus
e SMITH chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
In the movie, Cyrus was said to have earned a Juris Doctorate. That is a regular law degree. It does not entitle him to be addressed as "Doctor." If anything He should be addressed as Cyrus Grissom esq. But only if he was permitted to be a member of a state Bar...which most felons are not. Otherwise, good job.
Tj chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Oh gosh, poor Debbie :(

very convenient to have a bigger brother like that, whos supposed to take care of you.. Responsibly.

and man! I totally agree with you about the outrage in no con air fics- what a great movie :)
picarism chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
I really liked this. The previous reviewers have summed it up pretty nicely (especially the part about being able to imagine Cyrus actually saying these words).

After checking out your profile, I plan on reading your Black Books fics (love that show).

Btw, would kill to read that Cyrus/female convict story if/when you finish it.
Anasazi Darkmoon chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Honestly, I hope you do a longer version...maybe something from Cyrus' POV, from his early years, through his time with his sister, up to his death. I only say this because this was excellent, but felt incomplete somehow. Anyway, you did a really good job, and I hope you'll write another Con Air fic one day.
heyitskate chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Congrats on creating the Con Air fanfic link! I kept looking for one and didn't see it, so when I found this I IMMEDIATELY read it LOL.

I am a big fan of John Malkovich and as I was reading this I could definitely see him saying all of those quotes. The idea of him having a sister to show that he was capable of feelings other than anger and hate was absolutely heartwarming yet sad at the same time due to his inescapable fate. The way it was all written seemed so natural. So basically what I'm trying to say is, this fanfic is awesome, and you NEED to make more Con Air fanfics - maybe a few with OCs, perhaps. I would love to read them! A job, thanks for writing this!