Reviews for Why the Weak are Strong
Pink chapter 2 . 1/6
I think you could have the guy be scared for while then hiccup flies up lets toothless go and he shows what true trust is
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
Can you do open where Hiccup almost gets hurt in training and Toothless won't let anyone near him. Not Stoick, not Astrid, no one.
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
Well it was nice . I think that is my last visit for now .

My post is :

Goodbye for now .
dennylukman12051997 chapter 2 . 8/30/2014
Indeed, don't think low on Hiccup. No one brave enough to go through something unknown without flinching; no one bold enough to free such 'dangerous' creature; and of course, no one eager enough to learn something completely new. He could beat everyone on chess once he learnt the game.

Nice collection of one - shot. well written, right characterization, interesting plot, and nice morals in each requirement to be a dragon's partner/friend. Wonder what next one - shot will present.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Um hi... ok I'm sorry for not reviewing on the second chapter but my thing is goin won't so it won't load. I think your writings really good but you could add in a few tweaks and what not to make flow a little bit better. I have some ideas for stories such as: other people try and ride toothless besides hiccup and he goes absolutely refuses to let on anyone on his back to fly-he allows other people / and hiccup to ride at the same time, just never alone- and it would be done with the people unable to understand toothless but maybe we can hear his thoughts. My next idea is that while hiccup is in unconscious after losing his leg people try to get him to leave the room and he is like: NO! And they try everything and toothless is just really defensive of hiccup and all that
dan chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
nice i what to read what happans after this now.
dan chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
nice i like toothless speach aout hiccup.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
better no language... very interesting
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
awesome... but please cut out the language... kids read this stuff too you know!
red death 123987465 chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
I wonder what might of happened if someone did enter the clearing when it appeared Hiccup was being 'eaten' by Toothless...

Now that I think about it I don't really want to know (more/less).
Azdgari chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
"And nothing happened.

And everything happened."

This is from To Soar Into the Sunset: A Night Fury's Odd Memoir. /
Calm-Waters chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
Wow! That is awesome! I love it, ermm... What would happen about someone trying to revolt against Hiccup's idea...? I dunno... *shrugs*
Calm-Waters chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Hiccup is SO STRONG! Who are YOU to say otherwise, Stoick The Vast-empty-brain?
saki-nee chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
Very sweet. I'd like to read more.
Killer600258 chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
great chapter! and... cant think of much else to say, lol