Reviews for Duty
mystwalker25 chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Great story :)
Kaileychicago chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
"I told her so," letting the shift drop to the ground, Erza stepped over it and into his embrace, pulling him into another kiss. "She would also say that this is part of the wife's duties. But this is not a duty."

"What is it, then?" Jellal was clearly fascinated by her boldness. She smirked before replying.

"This is fate."

Aww I love that part:D
I really like your Mystwalker stories, it captures the edo!versions in so many different ways that I could see it happen and some are kind of my headcanon c:
Latecomer chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
where's the other story? royalty? I can't find it
Jerza Fernandes chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I've read all your mystwalker fics! I love em all! Please write more :)
Kay Dragonhearth chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
IMO, the ending you choose was a good way to end the story. A lemon would distract from the other ideas presented. Not that lemons aren't appreciated *snicker*.

That was a great read, Knightwalker was kept in character :D, your portrayal of her retains that Erza awesomeness.
smellslikefabcon chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
gosh, i really love this! Mystogan can be so sweet!

the only thing that kinda bothered me a bit was when Knightwalker claimed she did not love Mystogan *cue heartbreak sound*

but yeah, you have yr purpose. and it worked out really well in the end (gawd, that ending was priceless!)

beautiful, beautiful fic.
Enigma infinite chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
ERZA X JELLAL LOVER chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I wish their counterparts could see how they era working out.
ERZA X JELLAL LOVER chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Erza must have looked gorgeous in that wedding dress well she always does look beautiful everything she wears though.I hope they live happily ever after.
Ryuketsu no hana chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
waaaaaaaaaa lemon! T_T queria lemon pero entiendo xD ok me encanto
Joezette chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Awww, I think Edolas Jellal and edolas Erza is fated to each other xD

And well, i like the ending xD

keep writing
lavenderseyes chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
i just started reading fairy tail and learned to love it. Erza is my favorite character...and i have to say, you did give justice to the characters. the way you described (Edo) Erza and Jellal was amazing. thanks also because now, i learned to love this pair!

great job!
kasumi18 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
I never thought of EdoErza and Mystogan as a pairing before I read Odds and Ends. I was surprised that you had it as one of the couples, but after I read their chapter, I was pleasantly surprised. Since they didn't really interact, it was hard for me to picture how they'd act with one another...but you explained it beautifully, and this continuation of their story is just as pleasing. I totally ship them as a pairing now :)...and I'm sorry for not reviewing your other stories, I usually jump in on reviewing the chapters that are updated after I ask for alerts for I hope you look forward to my reviews in the future! Especially for Magnetism...Gajeel/Levy...3
whiteskura chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Love your stories very very much! .

Love they way you write about Erza K and Edo Jellal without making them OOC! Please write more about them!
TitanNegro chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Its been so long since I last read a fanfiction of fairy T...and it was your fic odds and...something(not good with names)and when I read the last chapter I tough...they are one of the coolest couples in in fairy tail...and then i read THIS...THATS JUST GREAT you know?The idea of erza parents and stuff,I'm just kind of sad that is cause it won't have a lemon,but cause I want it more,MUCH for exemple,Fairy tail working as a guild,but not magical The life of the new queen and is so much possibilities...Well thats for the great story,and once again sorry for my por inglish,I'm horrible in this kind of sorry for not review your other fic th odds...and stuff cause I was so ocupied...nah I'm just plain lazy xD