Reviews for After They've All Died Sequel
YourStoryIsAmaz chapter 2 . 6/15/2015
Please update the story! This is a very interesting plot and I have to know what happened to Hidan! Please please update! The dog was a hilarious choice. Very funny. This is a really great story :)
Sumiku Agaishi chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Are you going to make another sequel? One that they discover their old lives and such? Because I think it'd make an awesome shitass story. LOL
simon chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
awesome but what the hell happened to hidan this is pure awesomeness please write more this is great
Simplicity-Shitsuboku chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
Kawaii! Nihsaj is so cute! P.S. I think the Akatsuki are after me... Seriously! First a bunch of crows followed me around, circling above me every time I stopped. Now I found out that my friend's cousin is noticeably tanner on one side than the other, not to mention her green eyes and yellow hair. Reverse it and you get a female Zetsu!
13Nessie13 chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
Why...why...WHY DID YOU STOP THERE? I need more of this awesome story!
Sapphire Cullen98 chapter 2 . 2/16/2012
WHAT? No more?
akira chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
you should continue it it is a very good story
akira chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
thanks for the sequel
xxikurumixx chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
oh what happen to hidan? i gots to know PLEASE.
N Harmonic chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
Dear Author-chan,

my name is Obito2. Obito2 loves Author-chan's story very much. Obito2 thinks that Author-chan should write After They've All Died Sequel Sequel. Maybe Author-chan should add chapters to After They've All Died Sequel instead of writing a After They've All Died Sequel Sequel...? Anyways Obito2 loves this story very much and Obito2 doesn't want to ask to much but please, please, please write next part soon. Obito2 wants Hidan happy again and The Akatsuki have to remember soon and Obito2 wants to know what happens to Hidan-chan in this chapter. Is he sick? Obito2 would get him that yuckie cough syrup if Obito2 was his mommy or boyfriend but Obito2 guesses that's Kakuzu-kun's job. well byebye ;3
MyStrangeObsessions chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
I've read almost all of your fics, and I've yet to come across one I don't love. Which is a lot more than I can say for any other ff author. I could shower you with praises all day(or night) long, but I think I'd rather read an update than to know you've spent hours reading pages upon pages of honest flattery. :p
simon chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
HOLY FUCK! WHAT HAPPENED? anyway nice ob please for hidan's and the reviewers sack please write what happens next please :T
Annemaylover chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
Oh no! You need to finish soon! Like REALLY soon! Can't wait tho :3
Konanay chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
ohhh write the next chapter soon plz!
Madazetsu D chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
I love your fic :D pleas continue it :D put more madazetsu :) ! It's 4:11 p.m i'm just awake to read your fic