Reviews for The Memoirs of Sankari: Pride of the Fire Nation
Guest chapter 12 . 9/8/2014
BRUH MY NAAAME! this is so crazy xD I thought I'd never see a 'Zaida' in a book :D
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
II
woodlandfairykirk chapter 32 . 7/8/2012
SIMPLY BRILLIANT! I love how everything fit together, even with the original series. Sankari is amazing, yet not so perfect that you can dislike her(:
Guest chapter 32 . 7/5/2012
Fengxian here!

I'd be happy to help with drawing Karuna. If you'd like, you can check out my artwork here:
gallery/
xSyMaxGurLx chapter 31 . 6/24/2012
your fiction is the first fiction i ever read & i liked it HELL much.

You Rock gurl!
Taeniaea chapter 31 . 4/5/2012
cool story
PaleEnchantressOfTheNight chapter 15 . 1/11/2012
Hey, there! I found this story a while ago - well, the sequel, actually. I've been trying to find some time to read it, and I started today... So far it's amazing! I love Kari, she's a great character and I enjoyed watching her grow up and interacting with other characters. I loved her friendship with Azula, Mai and Ty Lee, because you showed a more 'human' side, especially from Azula and Mai. I just hate when people make Azula completely evil and Mai completely emotionless, because that's not how they are. While I don't usually like the first person POV, I really enjoyed this one. I love Kari (I think I already said that, didn't I?); even if she is a Firebending prodigy, she seems so real and interesting, and she isn't a Mary Sue... So kudos to you!

Anyway, I'm gonna try to finish this asap and then I'm off to read the sequel. Thanks for making an awesome story!
mio chapter 32 . 1/3/2012
Did you know that "sankari" means hero in finnish language?
SoulOfsunlight chapter 3 . 8/11/2011
thumps up for metallice :)
ANTIERO006 chapter 32 . 3/22/2011
YEA! THANKS A BUNCH
ElDragonRojoX chapter 18 . 2/7/2011
now that more like it!
A Hidden Saint and Sinner chapter 8 . 1/23/2011
:-)
WolfAngel75 chapter 30 . 12/23/2010
I LOVE IT! ;)

very big thumbs up at how good this story is ;D

I hope you start the sequel soon!
Poetic Misery chapter 30 . 12/21/2010
So sad. I wanted Sankari to be with Azula, oh well. I really hope you write a sequel.
WordVortex74 chapter 30 . 12/21/2010
Awesome ending! Awesome story! Love the twist and how Karuna is Toph's cousin! Keep writing stories!