Reviews for His Positive, Her Negative
anzafire chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Oh, so true. His positive, her negative. What great symbolism.

While I love me a Mommy Emma, it's so true that she'd be flipping out. Babies are just so messy.

Loved the angst!
nirricles-happen chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
This was so emotional. Great work.
Nonnie88 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Aww..

I loved it..

A shame that its finished already.. Maybe write a sequel. (or add another chapter hehe)
Greys has become my life chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Oh crap! You have this story marked as "complete". IS not! :)

I love the Emma you have captured/created. Yes, of course, she would use rubber gloves when taking the pregnancy test (most stories leave those out for some reason). But I like that they've only had sex 12 times, that her first time she hated it (and you didn't let us know if that has changed all that much), how she compares herself to a child because of her inexperience, and that she is mortified that she got pregnant out of wedlock.

The scene where she held her niece and helt such love and adoration until the spit up. And then the ridicuous protective gear that made the child squirm away, until the child started running away from her. So heartbreaking.

Please tell me that Will hears her crying, comes in, and sees the test(s). Let me hear their long, heartfelt talk about it. He wants a child (with her) so badly, but he doesn't want to influence her. She has so many valid negative emotions about having a child jsut now, but wants Will to have one, but she knows better than to have that be the only reason to have a child, and ohhh! What to do?

So great. Thanks much for sharing!