Reviews for The Mountain Inn
Mello-Drama-Reborn chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I remember reading this several years ago (though I guess it must have been two), and reading it again now that I have an account has made me deeply respect and enjoy this all the more. I love how much thought into psychology and symbolism is in this story, and I'll continue to enjoy my revisitation!
LittleMissGloom01 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Thank you for the good read 3 I was very happy that I stumbled upon your story. I liked the way you set the scene in the beginning and how much ren and horohoro were in good job i guess? lol you inspired me actually too haha now i wanna draw these two characters all mushy, when i finish(whenever that is 0.0) I'll try and send it to you X3
axellawliet chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
You are an amazing fanfiction writer. Just thought I'd let you know. It feels like reading an actual book; I could almost forget it's even fanfiction.

Keep it up!
PSTheMoonLightIsHere chapter 3 . 2/7/2011
"If you want to kiss me..."::: The phrase is repeating in my .Ren asked for it!

I knew it! I just knew really was in his he acted so innocently when Ren punished him for it."At least tell me what I did"

Unlike most series and sequels, the continuation was just as good, if not better, as the writing skills!

But, Sigh, forgive me for becoming all jittery and fangirlish on you, but it's really a great ...

I bow to you for giving it a sequel.:D
JayK89 chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
Yay you continued it! I'm happy those people pulled the puppy eyes off! hehe I thought I had left a review before ;

Anyway loved this story, I like the way your write, it was really fun to read and different too. I honestly hope you write more about this couple! *puppy eyes* pretty please!
Shimp chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I love this story so far! Not too out of character like most of the Horo/Ren fanfics on here. I'd really love to see more 3

Just one thing though - you've got a fragment in the last sentence of the first paragraph ;)
P.S.TheMoonlightIsHere chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
This is a great one-shot!

The descriptions are perfect: not too long, shows the situation nicely and well put are usually hard to write,but this is fantastic!

For once I see a realistic fic. HoroHoro-the big,goofy idiot he can be and Ren with his,I guess like you portraited it,cat-like reactions were hilarious.I was literally laughing out loud.

Please I beg of you, continue this story.I know it's a oneshot, but...

You see, I didn't finish that 's how it is with this story, you didn't finish it.I'm extremely curios to how it ends.

P.S.:The_Moon_light_Is_Here
DayDrEaMiNg-child chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Very very enjoyable! I think you did a great job making this sound realistic, everything Horo and Rem did and said seemed plausible. It was both cute and sexy too. I also like how you made Ren react in a sort of bipolar manner, very Ren-like. The ending was great too, although a bit of a shame that this is a one-shot, leaves the readers wondering/thinking about what's to come. A great one-shot, but I am also curious to what you would so if you were to make this fic continue