Reviews for Healing Touch
BlackProdigy chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Nice.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/10/2014
"What did you think this was?" Draco demanded, catching the look of recognition in Harry's gaze. "I've shared my bed with you, shared my life with you and every day I feel the waves of displeasure while you're thinking about the life you lost. Don't you think I know that being at Hogwarts was your second choice, a choice forced on you by an injury? Don't you think I realize that I'm your consolation prize?"

im not really a sap or into the whole romance thing, but reading this line i literally felt my face/heart crumple...i could feel draco's heart break like it was my own. you are AMAZING, seriously probably my fav drarry author on here.

i always felt that malfoy held a torch for harry since the beginning, and even tho he didn't want to admit it, he went back to find harry that night at the room of requirement not to get his wand back, necesarily, but because he didn't want to leave without saying goodbye. well, in his own way anyway. and harry, didn't feel the same for him as long, probably, but i truly believed he realized and grew to love the guy back, his actions in the last book defining so.

basically this is everything i would have wanted to happen instead of jk rowlings retarded epilogue. i'm just saying, your writing makes me feel some type of way her writing never could. bravo.
Aurelia Lanel chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
ohhh dear, that one was absolutely excellent too ! I love your style. Everything is in there, love of course, fur also humor, suspense, sadness... Everything, and so well given to us... Thank you, and see you soon for another story, because I definitively will read all of yours !
Aurelia
messsiejesssie chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
YAY!
DeiStarr chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
I loved this. I especially loved Draco here. You made him seem extra sarcastic and emotionally closed off and it was perfect.
dragonpotter30 chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
I love !
Maria chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
Loved it. Beautiful work. :'-)
Maria chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I love your vocabulary! Keep it up! XD
Eshi chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
Cute ending. You are great. You are wonderful. :)
Eshi chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
Interesting, interesting! I'd like to write a somewhat nice review but... NEXT CHAPTER
Eshi chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Interesting, I just watched the Megacon interview you mentioned in the "For Tom Felton" begginning author's note, and Tom had said Draco's behaviour wasn't redeemed too much because he didn't save Harry as much as Harry saved him. Are they even now? xD
a kitsune's light chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
So sweet! I already read this story once, buit it really is great! Loved reading it once more!
fleuroscent chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
so. good.
Kimihearts chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
Oh wow! This was amazing! You r awesome! *kowtows*
Mila Pink chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
Oh so pretty I thought this ending.
These two are hot together. And two doors talking about feelings.
I loved it, you write very well.
kisses