Reviews for Fortunate Son
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I searched for Neal/Peter fics that were the most "Favorited" on this site and was very pleased to find yours. This was an amazing read. Truly. You are a brilliant writer. ;)
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
This story made me want to cry several different times. Congrats, it was very well written. *applause* !excellente!
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
ooooo, really good!
I like the ambiguous nature of the title, as it could be applied to both. Peter's childhood, or Neal in reference to his relationship to Peter and El.
Also, what does the term fortunate really mean in this instance? I think the connotation could go a few different way/meanings.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
OHMYGOSHAKDJFA;KFD;ADSF;AKDSFKSAK SOOOOO GOOOD CAN THEY MAKE THIS A MOVIE
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
T.T
Fantastic job, with both the story and the writing itself.
Alex Redstone chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I loved this. It was very sweet, and very in character. Reading this now, with cannon having reveled a completely different past for Neal, did not diminish this at all, just a great, and plausible AU.
BlueDiamondStar chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
OMG this was so.. i don't even have the word in my vocabulary to name it...
but it was beautiful, touching, emotional and perfect.
loved!
caldera32 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Absolutely great. Characterization, dialogue, plot- all spectacular
(and the whump doesn't hurt _)
pielover62 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I didn't read this when you originally posted because I hadn't started watching White Collar, yet. But a week or so ago I succumbed and started watching from the beginning on NetFlix. I was hooked before I'd finished the first disc. Soon I was looking for fan fic and I remembered that you had written a White Collar fic some time ago. The story was absolutely wonderful - as I knew it woud be coming from you. I've come to love both these characters and am so glad that you're writing in this fandom! Would you ever consider writing a crossover with SPN?
Arches67 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Hi
Okay, yes this story has been posted a long time ago but I just read it now. Having some time on my hands and surfing the White Collar stories.
I loved this story, thank you for writing it.
I smiled at your a/n because I had a bit of the same "introduction" as you to WC. A friend sent me the episodes and said "watch". It got me 3 episodes to catch it, but now I'm addicted. It's become my favourite show of all times... really.
Another thing, I feel like I should steal parts of your bio ;-) I agree with you on lots of things (love making lists of the things to do) and most especially the reasons you enjoy writing. That's exactly it!
Any chance of more White Collar stories in the future?
cmcaggia3 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
AHHHHH 3 so perfectly amazing!
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
love this, I think you did the characters well considering what they were going through. nicely done ;)
FractalJan chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Wow! Just wow!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
great story!

there's so much more to neal then we will ever know...
hope peter keeps his promise... and that neal will let him in some more in the future
PASIV-Dreamscape chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I was wondering as to how a oneshot got so many reviews... and now I know why. I envy your creativity and skill. This story was beautifully written. The flow was right, and there was hardly a moment I wasn't captivated. I usually skip through peoples writting when they seem to just be babbling and informing the reader of things we already know about the characters- but your take on Peter and Neal was so interesting, I actually read word for word.
Again, amazing job!