Reviews for Fortunate Son
Libbydibbs chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
dear you,

you are super awesome. I read this story and promptly favorited it because it's so great quite a while ago, and I just came back to it because I was having trouble finding new fanfiction as awesomely written as this, and if I had known you were also a supernatural writer before, I would have given you a giant hug, so here you go. *virtual hug*. I don't know why you're so cool and all your fanfiction is super brilliant, but it is, so yeah. sorry if I already reviewed this. also, I feel like this whole review is me blabbering stupidly, so here's some actual comments. I'm a sucker for neal (and other) whumpage, but oftentimes am dissatisfied because it's unrealistic, too sappy, not sappy enough, or seems like it's been written by an over-eager five-year-old with a VERY basic grasp of style and/or grammar. Yours is none of these. I love the character development and think that you captured Neal and Peter's relationship quite well. And it's realistic, which makes it all the more squee-able.

your over-hyperactive enthusiastic fan,

me

ps: I love you
Jordan-Daniel chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Great story - thanks for sharing!
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I really shouldn't have read this before I'd seen more than the first episode, but I couldn't wait to read something. Despite the spoilers, which you'd warned about, I loved this story. It just makes me want to watch the show even more. I've also stayed up later than I should and am too tired to make really good comments, so you'll have to settle for 'it was an outstanding story'. I'll have to read your Supernatural stuff if I ever get around to watching the show.
Kelcor chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Hello, Stranger! I am a new White Collar fan - literally started watching a week or so ago! - and as soon as I saw that one of my favourite SN writers had written a WC fic, I just HAD to read it! And I was not disappointed. In fact, I started reading it when I was tired and KEPT reading well after my 'tired' had transformed into 'utterly exhausted'! I just couldn't put it down, so to speak! LoL Great job! Love the H/C at the end! Classic GaelicSpirit! :o)

Kelcor
Neal Fan chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Amazing! I was lost in this story! I didn't want it to end! I think that this would be a good episode to learn a litle more about Neal and even Peter! You are very talented and very creative! Keep on writing!
Zinfer chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Awesome :). I don't watch much white collar, but I do like Neal and peters relationship and u really did a great job in portraying it and adding some depth to the characters that the show sometimes can't include
splashes-of-silver chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Truly amazing.

This story had astounding detail. Combined with the interesting and deep questions they asked, it's one heck of a read :)

Great job! Really, really well written!

Thanks.
WickedBlue chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Awe, I so love the h/c and the fluff and the angst. Brilliant.
Sholio chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
This is great - very riveting and touching, and a lovely look at the deepening friendship and trust between the guys.
Autumnights chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Ah this was so good! I'm so glad I stumbled onto this, even if I really didn't have time to read it. It was worth it. Excellent job.
Jaz22 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Great story! I liked how you set things up for the guys to be able to answer the 'big questions', and yet even then, there was reluctance. Peter's obvious concern for his partner was very telling of their friendship, and I can easily picture Neal not being very forthcoming about his injuries.

The development of the plot moved it along very nicely, and they were both in character. Liked the line about Vegas, and how Peter immediately knew what Neal meant.

All in all, I enjoyed this, and I'll be reading it again! Hope you overcome your 'FBI issues' and give us more White Collar. :)
Mistress Martin chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Wow! Amazing, beautiful, smart...I cannot think of enough words to describe this fic or your talent! Thank you so much for sharing it with the rest of us.
alli1 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Unbelievably well written and totally true to character. Every word seemed right on target-a really wonderful story.
Samantha Caffery chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
This is such a good story,the raw emotions made me cry at points. You are an amazing writer and should consider writing your own story someday.
Aranna Undomiel chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Absolutely loved this story, so glad I found it.

Always a fan of hurt/comfort, and adding your great descriptions of their characters and the bond forming between them, makes me love this even more.

I love this show, but how great would it be, if they inserted even a tiny bit of this depth in it :D

DEfinitely going on my favorites list!
125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »