Reviews for True as the Sky is Blue
Guest chapter 8 . 6/26/2016
update
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 8 . 2/17/2015
Well, since Nate probably won't forgive her, I'm happy. The only time I like NS together is when it doesn't start with one of them cheating on whoever they're dating. That's why I could tolerate Chuck with Blair - she wasn't being unfaithful to Nate when she was with him. The only time I like relationships starting from an affair is Nair (Nate/Blair).
cupid-struck chapter 8 . 11/23/2014
Hi...just dropping in to say that...this fic is amazingly awesome. So much gg feels *_* Really love it! And all are so in character; something that was lost in the show itself during its ending seasons. I found a chapter 13 of this in LJ...which made me pretty excited! If you have written further chapters. Please do post it here.. know that you have readers like me. xoxo
ladykaru chapter 8 . 4/15/2012
I don't think I've ever read a GG fic where Chuck and Blair are not together. If this story was centered around Blair or Chuck, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to bear seeing them apart, but as their story is secondary to Serena's story, I find myself enjoying this fic. Enjoying so much that I was a little disheartened that you stopped here.

I was really looking forward for when Nate finds out about Matthew or for when Serena stop lying to herself about her feelings for Nate. I was looking forward to see if you would turn this story into a Blair and Chuck thing, because I felt like he was hung up on her, even after all this time, even after she had a baby with Nate.

I know you probably won't ever end this fic (it's been, what, a year since you updated?) but I just wanted to let you know that I still hope you do finish it and I will put this on my fic alerts because, who knows, maybe your muse will strike again.

I really hope you update it though.
K-Marie-M chapter 8 . 12/19/2011
This is really good. I hope you plan to update it shortly. I am dying to know what happens next! :)
are you ever going to update chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
Imkind of tired of waiting and may I add visiting your page every other day. Update!
ollixanna chapter 8 . 6/16/2011
I love Mia. She's obviously slightly spoiled by having adoring parents and a doting Aunt who apparently doesn't deny her anything.

Chuck and his bowties and the correlation to the cartoon character, that was gold.

This is definitely growing more mysterious and more intense as it goes on. I like the hints of Blair and Chuck still being unsettled with each other, despite Blair's marriage and Chuck and Nate's apparent continued friendship.

Also, I love the Chuck/Serena sibling time. That's always something I love reading about and we don't get enough of on screen.
katharienne chapter 8 . 5/31/2011
Iąm absolutely in love with this story! The idea was great, the dynamics between the group is completely in character, the whole thing is gripping and heart-breaking at the same time. I particularly liked the interaction between Chuck and Mia, it was bitter-sweet and touching, while funny and well-written at the same time. I actually like you Serena, with all her faults and indecisiveness and your Chuck who's just brilliant. This is how he would be without Blair, I imagine. I do hope that despite his reluctance he'll be there for Serena because I actually think that although she's about to wreak havoc in the lives of her friends and family, she is doing the right thing. She wants to take responsibility for an innocent boy. I can't wait for Matthew to be introduced to this story!

Update soon, please!
Marissa Davis chapter 8 . 5/20/2011
I loved it omg I didn't see the story going this way but now that it has I am so excited for a new chapter please bring Serena and Nate's son to manhattan and I want NS to end up together! CB have amazing chemistry even in the short interaction they had! Update!
lucasta chapter 8 . 5/19/2011
Thank you so much for updating this story. I love the interaction between CS and then to add Blair in the mix was great. Please continue this wonderful story.
gglove chapter 8 . 5/18/2011
this has been updated on live journal right. i remember reading this chapter. I really love this fic and I wish you would update it more frequently. the character dynamics are fantastic in it especially chuck and serena's. keep up the great work
Lazielow chapter 7 . 5/17/2011
Awesome job ! XP

I can't wait for the next chapter.
TruC7 chapter 7 . 5/11/2011
Wow. So good. So chilling. So touching.

So sweet. So sad. So awesome. So great.

You write very well and you've got me entranced.
ollixanna chapter 7 . 5/9/2011
Darling, I need more of this. You are amazing and talented and just, wow. There's something in your stories that always have me craving more. Imaginary Friends is probably my favorite Gossip Girl fanfic ever. So please come back to this... I love this side of Serena...it's so different from most people's opinion of her. Natie and Blair are adorable in the way that they're almost 'playing house' but it's all real. I need to know about Matthew, I want to meet the lovechild :) Thank you for sharing this!
timetobreakfree chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I love this story. Update soon!