Reviews for True as the Sky is Blue
sugarfusion chapter 7 . 4/14/2011
This story is absolutely fantastic! I hope you update it soon :)
Cinnamon Selkie chapter 7 . 3/2/2011
Blair making soup...the mind boggles. And Mia humouring Nate - so cute!
ggloverxx19 chapter 7 . 2/25/2011
i found this story on ur livenet account thing (can u tell ive never used the site before) because i just HAD to get the next chapter... i had read in a forum there was another chapter lol and i cant let it go! so im a diehard chair shipper, but this story is one of the rare stories where although nate and blair (ugh) are together i simply cannot stop reading it! its just sooo good and the characters and plot are soooo intriguing! ur writing is always amazing, but this is just awesome (though imaginary friends will always my favorite ff of all time)... i see ur a serenate fan so its probably half the reason i am holding out for serena and nate to get together and ... i cant believe im saying this but chuck and blair dont even need to get together (though tht would make my heart sing) i just cant have nate and blair together no matter how cute and familial u make them! anyways onto this story, most definitely chuck and serena are the greatest siblings ever, i can say this a thousand times, but chuck and the vanderbass family is just to awesome and how he genuinely loves lily (as is slightly hinted at in the next chapter)how it is always something serena and chuck will have in common (i know im focusing on the random things, but u write the relationships so beautifully) also serena and blair (prologue: so be godmother, we can share her) eek! was soo cute i just read it over and over! i seriously feel for serena because she honestly was suppose to be with nate they HAD their chance in tht movie theater and sigh she should have told him about matt right then! but now its too late! and nate and blair are also (grudgingly admits) adorable as well, but the way u describe them or the way they talk and banter they just sound like rly close cute friends, which is how ive always loved them because they are their best to each other when they are friends and uve somehow maintained tht into the comforts of a good marriage (in another world they would have worked) ... hint this might be a rly long review (apologies) im afraid tht nate and blair their marriage is in its love, but distant love unbreakable because they genuinely have a good thing going and even when serenas baby is revealed i cant see them breaking up because they r solid and blair has accepted nate loving serena and blair will accept this kid and so will nate and u know... oh and they have mia this frankly adorable baby who they obviously both love to bits! so i dont know whats going to happen next (which i love btw) all the more exciting! and (swear almost done) i feel bad for chuck he took the exact opposite approach serena did and has in his way pretty much severed ties ish not completely, but keeps away except not with serena which i will repeat love their siblingness... everytime they argue be it bantering or something important there is always this air of sibling love and i seriously cant get enough of it! but its sad tht chuck distances himself cuz he obviously still loves blair (he does right?)! tht whole exchange with blair was soo awkward it made me sad, he missed his chance completely! ok this is honestly the longest review ever EVER written by me UPDAAATE! this story is great OH and side note: All He Has...i am still waiting on tht :]
20kels chapter 7 . 2/21/2011
Oh my gosh, just started reading and this story is AMAZING! Great job, I absolutely LOVE the blair/serena elements. Kinda sad for serena at the moment...

Can't wait for more!
Krazy4Spike chapter 7 . 2/20/2011
Interesting story, even though I was never a big NB supporter because I always thought that Nate was settling for Blair and she deserved better than that. I can't decide in your story if Nate and Blair are really in love and are happy with their lives, or if they are just pretending for the sake of their careers and their daughter. You haven't had Nate, Blair, and Chuck interact yet, so I can't really figure out that part of the story yet. Update again soon. I am hoping that Blair comes to pick up Mia while Chuck is still there so I can see some of their interaction at least.
Marissa Davis chapter 7 . 2/20/2011
Omg I feel so bad for Serena it kills her to be around Nate and Blair that sucks. I want chuck to tell her about her & nates son so bad! Update this is great!
music-kid3 chapter 7 . 2/20/2011
I really really love this story. So original. You're doing a great job with it :) Update soon please.
D chapter 7 . 2/20/2011
Hmmm I am enjoying your very originAl story
D chapter 6 . 2/20/2011
Loved it
D chapter 5 . 2/20/2011
Chucks cute love the schem
Rf chapter 4 . 2/20/2011
Hmmm it's very interesting
D chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
Oh thought she got an abortion getting more intersting
Rf chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
I think I read this before ! But have forgotton to keep reading it. It's a gem !
stariente chapter 7 . 2/19/2011
I really love this story, can't wait to see how it turns out. I love NS and I want them to be together but NB just seem like such a happy couple.

I feel bad for Serena. Thankfully, she has Chuck to help her out though. Love the CS sibling dynamic
Best-of-Nerds-and-Spies chapter 7 . 2/19/2011
I'm loving Chuck more and more specially since he's the only one who truly knows whats going on with Serena, I'm loving their relationship right now. I can't wait for the next chapter!
73 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »