Reviews for In The Blood
Mistique chapter 1 . 7/30
Read this absolutely wonderful fanfic over 3yrs ago and I still can't forget it. Anytime I go about looking for a good fanfic to read I hope that I find one even half as good as this one was. This was and still is the only fanfic I've read that got me so emotional that I actually cried. With the significant amount of OCs you created, one would expect their character development to be less than acceptable at best but you defied all odds and constructed a magnificent story. With these skills you possess you should be getting paid to write by now. I've paid to read novels not half as breathtaking as this fanfic. I just hope you're out there making a living by writing. You were made for it. 5 years of reading fanfics and I know just truly what an amazing novel this is. I'll never forget this fanfic, it was an amazing experience. Goodbye justplainrii
mazikem chapter 26 . 7/13
it has an interesting plot, and i think that this could really be something, but the only problem i have with it is that my affection for canon!sasuke is unable to overcome my complete an utter disgust for your sasuke, who also happens to be the main character, and i do not think that i will be able to read four short books worth of sasuke abusing his children.
dude r you gay or something coz y seem to be throwing this gay stuff everywhere and on all cool
david chapter 129 . 7/8
hey Sup with the gay shit now
david chapter 103 . 7/6
bro best story ever
Nicolassa chapter 140 . 5/15
So... Yeah, this right here is exactly what I was talking about, I'm so glad to read this chapter, awesome...
Nicolassa chapter 110 . 5/15
Well, hi! I'm not so sure if you keep visiting Fanfiction, but I've been reading this fic for a while now and I just have to say a couple things now before I forget about them.

First things first, you're a great writer, even when many of my observations would be not that great, they have nothing to do with your writing style, but with things that I personally don't like (which, I know, is a subjective thing, but I just have to get it out of my system).

I have a love/hate relationship with this story out of pure frustration, many times I love when something frustrates me (it keep me hook), but most of the time I found myself leaving the fic for a while, just to rest a little, and the coming back to keep reading. The first big frustration, I remember, was what I call "Karin's reaction", after finding and arresting Ooda, Karin appears, explains what's really happening and yells to Sasuke for punching her son. I totally understand her point of view (after all, she always knew that Ooda is not Orochimaru), but Naruto's? Sakura's? Why the only reaction that actually makes sense about the news is Sasuke's? To make things worse, it looks like his point of view is totally discarded and seen as something exaggerated just because it belongs to the Uchiha. I'm not saying this because I'm defending Sasuke, you do an amazing job to make the reader loathe him, but why is everyone treating Karin like she's a good person? She's not, she used DNA from Naruto's sensei and family without his consent, and created a replica of Itachi, the person who loved Sasuke most, and also destroyed his life when he was a child.

I know that canon-Naruto is a jovial person by nature, but I completely doubt that he will react that way, Karin did experiments with two out of the three persons more important in his life.

Why is everyone "okay" with Ooda? He's Orochimaru's clone, why isn't anyone more suspicious? I understand if Sakura was the understanding one, she's a medic, she could have professional curiosity, but the others... no, it doesn't make sense.

The second one, it's because of Ino, she's my favorite character and the reason as to why I enter the story, and I believe that you handled fantastically her affair with Shikamaru. What I'm having a difficult time to believe is her being such a horrible mother. Don't get me wrong, I'm not talking about her fear of interfering with Sasuke's actions towards the children, that has a pretty logical reaction, I'm talking about Takeru. When I first read about Takeru I hated him, but now, after reading about how he was conceived and his childhood, I totally get why he's so different from his brothers. In my opinion, it has to do with Ino's rejection. She didn't show him the kind of love that she shows towards his brothers (you mention that she only gives good night kisses to Hajime and Nadeshiko before Inou was born), and the only parent that actually gives him affection is Sasuke, so it's totally normal that he would grow up to live up to his father's expectations.

I know, no woman is forced to love a child she did not want in the first place, and it's not that that bothers me, what bothers me is how she denied to tell to Takeru his true identity, how she practically vomits the truth without contemplations towards his feelings -breaking the only real bond that he has with someone- and how, after the fight, when Takeru asks her if what she said it's true (which is something that changes all for him), she dismiss him.

What I feel it's that, just because Sasuke and Takeru are horrible persons, it's okay to disregard their feelings and treat them bad about everything, even when it isn't necessary. I would still hate them for what they did, and I will love to see a punishment for their actions, but it's still not right to deny them justice.

Of course, I know that it's stupid from me to ask the characters to react the way I want them to, and I'm not here to say that you should be ashamed or something. God no, I just wanted to say how much this story gets me, for better or worse, and I just needed to write this down. I'm gonna keep reading now and, again, you're an amazing writer.
DarkJewel55 chapter 1 . 5/7
Chapter 1 and I already want to murder Sasuke. He's a horrible parent. Absolutely horrible.
I gotta admit that this is probably the only fic that I have ever read that doesn't concentrate on the fighting aspect of Naruto and more the emotions of the characters that I have actually enjoyed. Great job!

I also think this is the first time that I've seen Fugaku as a nice guy and Mikoto an absolute bitch.

Overall it is a pretty awesome story that I would recomend to anyone that likes Naruto.

The only thing I don't understand is what happened in the Fourth Shinobi World War; did Sasuke and Naruto fight? Did they fight Madara? Did Kaguya appear? Did the other Dead Hokages help them from the juubi? Did the Rikudo appear? Just questions like that.

Also, why is Mei such a bitch? She seemed way cooler in the manga.

But anyway, great fic.
authority02 chapter 18 . 2/18
This fic is beautiful. And so sad.
Paskuda chapter 111 . 1/3
Orochimaru, all your dreams came true, you won the jackpot. What the hell do you need Konoha for. Sasuke will split you into atoms for Yakata.
Guest chapter 101 . 9/16/2016
on a second reading...what Sasuke had done to Inou was truly unforgivable. How does one even try to rectify this? To prove to Inou that Sasuke does value his life (in itself) in the end? I think that alone could constitute a story.
Brittany Bennett chapter 174 . 9/4/2016
I have never felt more satisfied with the ending of a fanfiction. This story is truly a treasure. It's been a long time since i've read a story where the author takes time to plan, tie up lose ends and end on a complete note. Over 100 chapters and u never quit not even once, cuz u already had everything planned out. Most of the other stories ive read are always on some years long hiatus or stop altogether. Thank you for not being the other half. YOUR WRITING IS FUCKING BEAUTIFUL.
Guest chapter 102 . 8/19/2016
You know 100 chapters in and I had completely forgotten that I was reading a story chalk-full of oc's. Its a wonderful feeling to read a fanfic and become so immersed in the story that u forget that the oc's are more of the main focus of the entire story. And not many people know how to write oc's that arent straight up mary sues or gary stues. Every oc every single one of them I felt could have been introduced as actual characters in cannon. Wonderful personalities (hell I even love Takeru) so much fun to read (this tragic uchiha family has so much juicyness to it) All of the backstories I love hearing about them (murasaki and nadeshiko) happen to be my personal favorites. I havent checked out ur other stories but I damn sure will.
FashionablyHospitable chapter 168 . 7/20/2016
I read this massive wonderful story today and... wow. You have a gift for characterization, and your plot is beautifully thought out to show that.
1,053 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »