Reviews for In The Blood
Buh-Buh-BACON chapter 174 . 3/3
This story is absolutely one of the best I have seen on here! All the character development was simply amazing without it seeming forced or un natural when it comes to certain characters...Well, I should say all the characters. The plot was new, and very refreshing. Also, you did something that I haven't seen many people do...Which is you accurately portrayed what an abusive relationship is like! Not only between the husband and wife, but for the whole family as well. You did another thing that was simply amazing which was not only did you have Sasuke have this...Realization, but you had him change without it being completely out of character. Although, I'll admit that some things that you did were a bit strange for me, but after I got used to them, they were absolutely amazing. You also handled the affair between Ino and Shikamaru very realistically, and amazing which is another rare thing to find in fics. Now, to your OCs...They were beautifully done! Every single one of them that it is such a hard descion to find which one I like more than any of the others! And that is very hard to do for me! Your writting, and the way you carefully put together everything is another rare thing that is simply amazing!I was laughing, I was crying! You made me feel exactly what the characters were feeling, and I couldn't put this story down! It is defiently one that I will come back to time and time again, and still find new things to love, or discover about it! Also, these little Omakes completely gave me life, and I love them just as much as the rest of the story! And a part of me really wishes, and would love to see you contuine on with this verse because I cannot get enough! I really can not give you enough praise! I absouletly love this fic! You Si/ Madaam are really amazing! Thank you so much for this wonderful, heart warming, and heart breaking story! It is really amazing!
Tamani chapter 8 . 2/28
yoooo mannnnnnnnn. First sasuke and itachi (yakata), then naruto and kushina (yukio) and then haku (yuki) and zabuza (nobuhiro). I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN
horror101 chapter 146 . 1/1
Happy birthday, Kumori! :)
EndlesslyFromToday chapter 174 . 11/30/2014
Beautiful story. It was great to see the progression of the characters, especially Sasuke's transformation. Your OCs were very refreshing to read as well. They were actual characters that did not seem to cling to cliches to give them life. I also love how you handled Karin and the clones. I especially love how the story expanded so that even when the origin and purpose of the clones were discovered, there story felt as though it was nowhere close to finished. It was great and easily something that could be reread and still be as fun as the first reading. Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Looking at stories can across this its great so much in a fist chapter can't wait to read more
The King in White chapter 174 . 11/19/2014
Well this was quite an emotional ride. I actually cried after Sasuke's suicide attempt and that whole depressed road to recovery with Juugo. Then only thing I wish we could have seen as readers would have been Sasuke's death - of old age, not violence or suicide or something. But rather a wrap up to his relationship with his family members and to really verbalize it.

And moar NadeshikoxSasuke time, since I really felt like that was something you could have explored more deeply like you seemed to give Inou and Hajime their spotlights. But other than that, 10/10.
horror101 chapter 174 . 11/19/2014
Finished reading the postludes. VERY cute! :D Great job as always! :D
Guest chapter 173 . 11/17/2014
Awww thats just too cute and the feels OMFG ASDFGJKLLL
aleandros137 chapter 172 . 11/13/2014
Yes! Ooda FTW! I'd have loved to see just a bit more of the movie that Ooda won an Asuka for, but damn it feels good to know that he's happy. Look at what you've done to me,man!? You made me care so much about a fictional character that I literally cheered when I read that sentence. I'd love to see more of Sasuke's grandfather moments with Hatsumi though, but good job as always.
ShirouHokuto chapter 174 . 11/13/2014
CLONE PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYY \o/ BEST PARTY MOST ADORABLE PARTY HAPPIEST PARTY
AlmostElectric chapter 174 . 11/13/2014
You know, thinking about it, there is something so beautiful to the thought that the Uchiha clan became such an open, beautiful place, filled with such diverse and happy people. I guess that's what you intended, huh? Nice job.

Yomena and Murasaki?! Did I miss them partnering up? I must have. Or I forgot. Either way, hell yes, that sounds cool.

KOTOJI'S NINETEEN? HOW? WHY?

Shingetsu's got a load of women's numbers. Hah, oh how you make me giggle. I love these little details. You know how to do it.

Sasuke smiling. Only Naruto, huh? And his kids. Oh, Sasuke. Sasuke. /Sasuke./

Oh man. Don't. You're breaking my heart.

A little book of all of her kids.

You really did a number on Karin, you know that? She had such a massive potential to be something and you took that and RAN with it. It's fantastic. This whole story is fantastic. I'm crying. When are you going to stop make me crying?

PM me, actually. I've been really sick and really busy these past few months, but I'd love to hear how you're doing. ;)

Thanks for the extra chapters! You know how to break a girl's heart, huh?!
AlmostElectric chapter 173 . 11/13/2014
That family tree must have been one huge pain in the ass.

"Smoke and danger". Dammit, that sure is Karin.

Shingetsu and Suigetsu on the beach! I can visualise the photo perfectly, you know? It comes to mind perfectly, the image of them Shingetsu smiling and Suigetsu looking incredibly bewildered.

Oh, man. I love Suigetsu. I love Karin. They are maybe my favourites in this whole thing.

I say that about everyone... boo.

Yarn. Clever. Mm.

Karai. I really liked Karai, in an odd sort of way.

I liked the whole thing, ack. How am I still so enamored after all this time?
AlmostElectric chapter 172 . 11/13/2014
Yukara Cycle. Oh, you have a way with weaving things straight back in, don't you?

Oh my god, I love Ooda, I love him I love him I love him and I just do not know how you do it. Forever in love with Ooda. And his kids. AND SASUKE. I will never forgive you for making such a wonderful, wonderful Sasuke.

Beautiful irony in that you've woven Ooda back in as ACTING as Orochimaru. Very, very beautiful. You're a fantastic writer. I don't think I've actually ever said that, but you damn are.

(You must send me a PM updating me on how your novel is progressing! Have you decided a name, so I know what to buy?)
AlmostElectric chapter 171 . 11/13/2014
(Hi. I'm here... reading. I saw you'd uploaded, but hadn't the chance until now to read - sorry! - but I was super excited.)

Aaah, I'm so happy for Yuki! I'm so glad he got that happy ending. It's such a sweet relationship, Rii, oh, you know how to make my heart melt, you know?

The afterlife... what a great place your afterlife sounds like. Gotta say, my favourite part is that, once Orochimaru got there, he just sorta sighed, sat back, and was like "Oh well, let's get on with it". After all that crap you did to stay alive, huh?!

Also super cute that Jiraiya's been monitoring him and stuff.

Zabuza and Fuzan. Hahahhahaha. Aaaw, his thought process is so cute! And so is Haku's. They both make me giggle! Oh, I love them I love them I love them. Even after all this time, Rii, it's no less delightful to read this story!

On to the next chapter.