Reviews for In The Blood
FashionablyHospitable chapter 168 . 7/20
I read this massive wonderful story today and... wow. You have a gift for characterization, and your plot is beautifully thought out to show that.
Cursed21 chapter 174 . 7/11
I've spent the past several days reading your fic, some days it was all I did. I really really enjoyed it. I felt so much. I'm feeling a bit tongue tied, not sure how to express how much I really liked this but- the emotion of the characters, their development, each one unique. The different ties and bonds. I was rooting for them (the characters), when they were down... and at the time of their triumphs, I was super happy. Oh I don't even want to get started on the mystery of the clones and all that, had me wondering and I couldn't stop until the mystery was resolved. I haven't read a lot of works with Suigetsu, but I really liked his portrayal, and how his son came to be. Then of course, Nadeshiko's arc. Sasuke was so many shades of messed up, MAN. It's easy to describe someone's relationship as abusive, or sour, or not great, but I feel like I lived it. I felt so bad for Ino. And their kids (!) When comparing Ino's lot in life to Sakura, for example. I was just thinking, man Sakura you sure dodged a bullet there! And Lee was such a darling. Ahhh he was so cute here. That part with Takeru and Shikake becoming friends was enjoyable. Ah, what else. Ooda, poor fella. His issues with his identity. I felt for him. Oh! I really enjoyed the repentant Sasuke. You know, vulnerable. And his friendship with Juugo. Well, there's so much more to say, so much more I enjoyed, but I'll end on this note. Thank you so much for writing this, it was really fun to read :) :) :) I wish you all the best!
Shikiryu chapter 162 . 6/2
Good story but I'm disappointed in the unrealistic and quick resolution Sasuke's family had and also the fact that you kept alluding that both Kakashi and Naruto had homosexual tendencies. petty grievances really. You are a great author and you kept the story well balanced despite the huge amount of OCs. Your narration was also unique and added to the depth of the story. Good job
objectivepersona chapter 4 . 12/3/2015
Y'know im reading this story yea, and im realizing you're a literary dervish yea cuz the story is completely unpredictable yea And thats something that i couldn't find for some time so its literally awesome!
Guest chapter 27 . 9/17/2015
This fic predicted Sasuke being the world's worst dad several years ahead of schedule.
Shai chapter 174 . 8/26/2015
This was indeed,a very long and very wild ride,
I enjoyed every moment and I thank you for every single chapter.
I knew this story was truly great when I had to go to the bathroom before Karin's confession,because I wouldn't dare read it while I'm not fully concentrated,and it just kept getting better and better.
I hope you keep on exploring your obviously remarkable talent at writing,and one day I'll be able to tell some kid I read one of your earliest works at some fanfiction website.
Yours,an honestly grateful fan.
Guest chapter 51 . 8/17/2015
This was beyond incredible. Sasuke's hate was the most intriguing thing for me so far,and this chapter outsis every single scenario I imagined.
Bravo.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/5/2015
So far this is really really good. I'm very excited to see how this plays out.
Buh-Buh-BACON chapter 174 . 3/3/2015
This story is absolutely one of the best I have seen on here! All the character development was simply amazing without it seeming forced or un natural when it comes to certain characters...Well, I should say all the characters. The plot was new, and very refreshing. Also, you did something that I haven't seen many people do...Which is you accurately portrayed what an abusive relationship is like! Not only between the husband and wife, but for the whole family as well. You did another thing that was simply amazing which was not only did you have Sasuke have this...Realization, but you had him change without it being completely out of character. Although, I'll admit that some things that you did were a bit strange for me, but after I got used to them, they were absolutely amazing. You also handled the affair between Ino and Shikamaru very realistically, and amazing which is another rare thing to find in fics. Now, to your OCs...They were beautifully done! Every single one of them that it is such a hard descion to find which one I like more than any of the others! And that is very hard to do for me! Your writting, and the way you carefully put together everything is another rare thing that is simply amazing!I was laughing, I was crying! You made me feel exactly what the characters were feeling, and I couldn't put this story down! It is defiently one that I will come back to time and time again, and still find new things to love, or discover about it! Also, these little Omakes completely gave me life, and I love them just as much as the rest of the story! And a part of me really wishes, and would love to see you contuine on with this verse because I cannot get enough! I really can not give you enough praise! I absouletly love this fic! You Si/ Madaam are really amazing! Thank you so much for this wonderful, heart warming, and heart breaking story! It is really amazing!
Tamani chapter 8 . 2/28/2015
yoooo mannnnnnnnn. First sasuke and itachi (yakata), then naruto and kushina (yukio) and then haku (yuki) and zabuza (nobuhiro). I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN
horror101 chapter 146 . 1/1/2015
Happy birthday, Kumori! :)
EndlesslyFromToday chapter 174 . 11/30/2014
Beautiful story. It was great to see the progression of the characters, especially Sasuke's transformation. Your OCs were very refreshing to read as well. They were actual characters that did not seem to cling to cliches to give them life. I also love how you handled Karin and the clones. I especially love how the story expanded so that even when the origin and purpose of the clones were discovered, there story felt as though it was nowhere close to finished. It was great and easily something that could be reread and still be as fun as the first reading. Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Looking at stories can across this its great so much in a fist chapter can't wait to read more
The King in White chapter 174 . 11/19/2014
Well this was quite an emotional ride. I actually cried after Sasuke's suicide attempt and that whole depressed road to recovery with Juugo. Then only thing I wish we could have seen as readers would have been Sasuke's death - of old age, not violence or suicide or something. But rather a wrap up to his relationship with his family members and to really verbalize it.

And moar NadeshikoxSasuke time, since I really felt like that was something you could have explored more deeply like you seemed to give Inou and Hajime their spotlights. But other than that, 10/10.
horror101 chapter 174 . 11/19/2014