Reviews for God of Death and the lightning child
god of all chapter 7 . 1/2
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon..
lady wolvie chapter 7 . 12/24/2013
i love it but i only found this story because i read one of the others about how Daniel can to be in the sg program. Its really good and i would like it if you continued as this is both a very sad and compelling story as well as a happy ending if you could go into more detail or do a bridging story it would be great.
hitomi65 chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
nice story
j chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
would you please right another version of this with male harry

please and thank you
RAI-RULZ chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
WHAT IS THAT SONG! I have heard it over and over and over again but I have never found who sang it! Pleeeeeaaaaassssssseeeeee tell me!
Jostanos chapter 7 . 1/24/2012
You pass, Sujulove, but I would suggest going back and editing the grammer and vocabulary errors that are in each and every chapter from the beginning to now.

Thank goodness I am not your English/Grammer Professor, sujulove, because I believe that he/she may just give "God of Death and the Lightning Child" a lower grade than a D.. may be C-..

As far as the 'Wizarding' grading system goes this story may receive a "Barely Acceptable" or "Poor" borderline"Troll".

I would also suggest going back through your other fan fictions and editing any errors that may be in them too.

Thank you for your time, patience, and concideration. *bows*
No More Sweets Before Lunch chapter 7 . 12/21/2011
THIS IS SOOO COOL. It really is a really good fanfic... all i really have to say...
SlyAddiction chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
This is a good idea that was very badly written. :(
Gabwr chapter 7 . 8/3/2011
This was a wonderful story. I love how you combined all these worlds together. I enjoyed reading this story.
Evci chapter 7 . 4/11/2011
The chapters look a little rushed, but other than that, I loved it !
Iluvaikka chapter 7 . 4/5/2011
Ok, I really luv this fic and just wanted to know if 'Daniel' is Dr Daniel Jackson?
DragonFire Princess chapter 7 . 4/4/2011
Love the story. Hope you'll update the story... ASAP!
Kit89 chapter 6 . 4/4/2011
ok. Don't take this as a bad thing; I like the plot in this story, however your spelling really sucks.

Protact protect

revenage Revenge

"You said Tyler and Caleb, were are they?" "You said Tyler and Caleb, WHERE are they?"

he moved the once he already had." he moved the ONES he already had.

Cleary Clearly

massacure Massacre

This whole story has a lot of spelling mistakes right through it. I think you need to go over the chapters again and make sure that all spelling mistakes are taken care of.

You also need to work on your grammar. There are a lot of comma's, apostrophies, colons and semi-colons missing in the chapters as well.

I hope you don't take this as a flame. I'm just trying to help. I hope that you continue this story, as it does have a good plot, you just need to work on these things.

Good luck with the next chapter!

Kit