Reviews for Brothers and Jails
reader50 chapter 1 . 6/3
Whoa, would have liked more explanations about Sam and Dean. But, as it was from Michael's POV I guess it wasn't needed.
Liked it.
Tango Dancer chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Love it! Brilliant story, I'd love it if you wrote more!
Swiftlet in the Cloud chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Like other reviewers, I must say that this definitely multi-chapter material. Actually all of your stories are multi-chapters materials.
Terapsina chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Huh, didn't see that coming. So basically those weren't REALLY Sam and Dean right?
Jack Nicol chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I am grabbing this story, holding onto it, dragging it down to my favorites, and NEVER LETTING IT GO. You did such an awesome job that I can't even begin to tell you what I LOVE about it. Good job.
scifi-karis chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Nice one. It's fitting that it's Dean in the cell and not Sam. I think he and Michael would have clashed ... :-)
The Patchwork Cat chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I actually really like this. I wish you had elaborated more on their time together during prison. It would make for an interesting multi chapter story. Who knows maybe one day...*wink wink nudge nudge*
Huanted Darkling chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
are you going to continue this I'm overly curious about whats up with Sammy and why dean is an angel or something like that
lilykep chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Oooh! Please Sir, may I have another? Wait that didn't sound right...
what the gaaah chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Please, PLEASE tell me you're planning on writing more! It's way to epic for it to end like this. Why did "Dean" stay in prison if he could've gotten out so easily on his own? And what's goig on with Sammy?
trecebo chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Holy cats, I'm away for a day, and Pa comes out to play. With a vengence! *does happy dance and heads to next new story* Your concepts are so awesome and thought-provoking, what can I say? Wowsers!
YokoYuyGal chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
oh PLEASE turn this into a longer story. please, please, please!