Reviews for The Little Brothers' Club
Netchka3 chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Dean is a big softy at times. :)
VJ Riddle chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
This is really good! A follow-up would be cool but this is just a fun verse idea to explore. Thanks for writing!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Aww! Deans Sweet! I love that Sam was the only one without an FBI bro and how Dean and Sam knocked out two of the lil brother Is there more?
thomaseliot chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Great! Now for the scene where all of the elder brothers turn up at the same time. :)
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I do hope for a sequel... XD

This is pretty good!

"Little Brothers' Club"! Sound interesting, y'now!
ManicTater chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
"Look Doc. Whoever that has been throwing us in here has been binding us according to our chances of getting out of here. You were tossed in here unconscious, first. Sean, next, unconscious with his hands tied. Me, unconscious with my hands and feet tied. This guy was last and he looks like a lamb for the slaughter."

Brilliant! LOL!
tvj12 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Enjoyed this fun grouping of characters. Great job with the multiple crossover! -tvj12
JelloGirl323 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Heheheh this was funny. :)

You should update!

JG
A Smiling Cat chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Well, little brothers can handle themselves pretty well, when they're together

Thank you for this really nice story !
ILBS chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I would love to read, what happens next.
Allyssianne chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Would love to see more of this story. I hope you'll write more of it.
a chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I can't believe you ended this there. There should be at least six more chapters. There should be one for each of the five older brothers, over-viewing their experiences between noticing their little brother's dissappearance and receiving the phone call. (Although, I'm not sure Booth would have even known his brother was missing prior to said phone call. If he wasn't expecting to see or hear from Jared, Jared might not be missed. Unless, this is after Jared's gotten engaged.) And there should be one more chapter where all four of the FBI older brothers turn up in Kansas to collect the younger brothers and sort out what happened.

This was a really good idea and I love the details... (The little brothers being trussed up differently based of threat level. Charlie being referred to by 'Doc.' Jared taking charge of the law-abiding little brothers. The little brothers' obvious pride in rescuing themselves before their big brothers could get there. Dean immediately assessing Jared as the biggest threat amongst the little brothers. Charlie's naive bafflement when Sam and Dean take the other little brothers down. Sam and Dean taking care to make sure the little brothers will be alright while they wait for the big brothers. Absolutely no one considering Charlie a threat.)... but it feels incomplete as it is. There needs to be something about the big brothers.
Lora Perry chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
love love love this! I wish we could have seen the aftermath of this; or the other side of it, all those big brothers freaking out at big brothers do )
cflat chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I like that idea of the little brothers of FBI agents getting in trouble. As another reviewer said, it would be nice to see the older brothers (and whoever else) showing up.
lillelouis chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
MoremoreMORE! Ooh! Make a medly! :D Awesome despite the resounding lack of sequels (yes that was plural!)

Andi.