Reviews for Gone
This is literal perfection. Simply beautiful.
CuppaTea13 chapter 39 . 11/13/2014
Damn, bravo- that was a fantastic fic! I'm super impressed and amazed by all the work you've clearly put into this. It had me reading it in its entirety in under two days. Great great great work!
kay chapter 39 . 7/21/2014
Very interesting. Although I would have liked to see the scoobies show up. And Dawn should have come back. Buffy would have been depresso girl the rest of her life if she had caused Dawnies death. Im not buying her newfound happiness.
Tiger Lily Roar chapter 39 . 3/3/2014
This has got to be the best Buffy/Supernatural xover I've ever read. Period! And seriously, I can't stand Buffy as a character, but this was fantastic! And I love Faith & John hooking up! That made me smile. :)

Thanks for a great read!
Tiger Lily Roar chapter 16 . 3/3/2014
Oh god, I'd forgotten about when Buffy died! Poor Dean... *sniff*
Tiger Lily Roar chapter 11 . 3/3/2014
John is an ass. Just saying.
Tiger Lily Roar chapter 7 . 3/3/2014
Oh come on! So close... GRRR! Glad this is completed so I don't have to wait for an update! On to the next chapter! *GRIN*
ElisAttack chapter 39 . 2/19/2014
Half wish the rest of the show had Buffy in it, she made the yellow eyes big bad story line a million times better, can't even imagine how much better the other plot lines could be with her in it. Good job for this amazing crossover. Btw, you have a great writing style, it made me sit for 8 hours straight reading this...
NikkiR5 chapter 39 . 12/28/2013
Nothing like a happy ending!
ratherbereading125 chapter 18 . 7/3/2013
The two of them make me want to bang my head against a wall. That is how frustrated they make me. They make me want to lock them in a room together and not let them out until they've spilled everything, kissed, made up, and finally confessed their undying love for each other, and then release them to drive off into the sunset together. AARRRGGGHH
ratherbereading125 chapter 17 . 7/3/2013
So he just leaves Cassie hanging? Kinda douchey. I get it, but douchey.
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 29 . 11/6/2012
Hey Sam! Buffy could have been reacting to someone, or something, behind your dad in your vision.
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 28 . 11/6/2012
Yeesh... I'd almost forgetten how high up on the Demonic food chain Alistar and Azazel were...
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 39 . 10/11/2012
WOW! just wanted to say that I LOVED this, it was GREAT and BOBBY oh man, so much love for Bobby...and then Faith making John uncomfy...hehehehe...AWESOME!

kindleflame5 chapter 39 . 9/14/2012
This ending sucked! What a copout!