Reviews for Chuck versus the Fantasy
WolfsTrinity chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I'm glad I caught this. I might just be in a good mood, but I find it amusing. I also find it very interesting the way you seem to be implying that full knowledge of the supernatural is commonplace among some government agents. Although for all I know, that's established in Buffy. I'm not actually that far into the series. kind of odd, though, that if Casey's got full knowledge of it, it still isn't in the intersect, but then, if that were so, this couldn't happen.

Oh, and on the off chance that you don't already know this, some of your formatting is doing weird things, especially the italics. Makes it a bit hard to read.
The Sithspawn chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
lol! Ha very funny:)

Any more?
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Poor Chuck! And if Casey knows about werewolves, then his security clearance is higher than I thought.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
hehehe, Oh man, it is so weird for me to see Oz refered to as Daniel...I mean I know that's his name but still...LOL

THANKS:D Loved it!
dancelikeme1 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
This story certainly was funny, and so I'd just wonder if you had any other Buffy: The Vampire Slayer humourous ones?
Techno chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Please add more! I love these kinds of stories.
erik chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Great fun, thanks.
Laverock chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I like, I like!
trecebo chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Round about story, but still makes one think, especially about what Chuck can and can't do. Would like to see a convo of him and Oz one-on-one...
Morrolan chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Love this.
dreameralways chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Well, sadly your italics disappeared but the story was funny and it would be nifty if you continued it for an event a few months/weeks down the road. Maybe Oz could save him even though as far as Chuck knows, Oz shouldn't even know anything. Or Oz could have a friend visit at work. That could be fun too.
Stina Whatever chapter 1 . 8/5/2010