Reviews for I Will Be Watching You, Always
Weezlebub chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
This is an amazing and very insightful fic! You have such a great ability to interpret the characters in a realistic and sympathetic way. I think we all know how Haruna feels... Wanting to maintain the status quo in a relationship instead of letting the other person move on and grow up.

Also, you've made me fall in love with Haruna dammit! I never disliked him, but now I feel like I can see a lot more of him and I LIKE IT. The way you characterized Abe's crush -amazing. I re-watched episode 9 and I felt like I saw so much more hidden meaning in it. As I've mentioned, you really have a talent for taking the facts we are given in canon and taking them a step deeper.

This really is a gorgeous piece. I agree that it doesn't fit at all into the body of YWNF but it's a lovely side story. So good! I'm dying for more of your writing.
terracannon876 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
This fic is a bit sad ( I actually read this fic first before YWNF, so I didn't really get it, but after reading that fic and then this one, it...

Mm, how to put this. I really understand Haruna's mentality. I've had trouble with dealing with people growing up as well, and watching others change is always hard (but also gratifying, if it's for the better).

And then there's Abe, who really liked someone but he knew that someone couldn't/wouldn't like him back (

...Well, without that one-sided(ish) aspect of their relationship, there would be no Abe at Nishiura, so that's one thing to be glad for?

Thanks for the one-shot! Loved it )
Rinhail chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
This is beautiful! Your writing is fantastic. 3
Just Call chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I THOUGHT something was going on there! ; _ ; It just makes me so sad though. I can't help, but feel for Abe. Akimaru's right about it being wrong of Haruna. It even made me MORE sad when you read about young Abe's hopes for the future. You definitely need to cheer Abe up somehow or I'm for sure gonna cry next chapter! DX

Wonderful writing I love the easy transition and the way you narrated the whole thing! ] I love YWNF so much! Please take your time updating cause it's really good stuff.
jarta chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
You know the first scene I really thought that Haruna reciprocated Takaya's feelings in that way and that's kinda different from how you explained it to me. It became clearer when Haruna was talking with his sister. I like the fact that Abe has always been a bit more "maturer" and "realistic" when he was younger and was suppressing it because people thinks its weird or creepy.

I can understand Haruna's refusal to move on or grow up. I'm exactly the same as him. Growing up and being an adult also entails more complicated problems and added responsibilities and such. I'm also not comfortable with changes. I've always wished that I could just stay as a kid but then again time doesn't wait for you.