Reviews for Destination: Darkness
HarnGin chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Perhaps things are different in your version of the wizarding world, but, in the modern world, 15-month-old-toddlers have been long since weaned and drink their milk from sippy cups. Depending on the numbers of teeth they have, they generally eat table foods as well.
caligo-lux chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
jeeze why is it that in every dark/Harry fanfiction...Harry is described as a Girl or a twink...seriously, how about describing an actual attractive male and not some ladyboy _
rmiser1994 chapter 7 . 11/15/2013
Great story fo far . - When you eventually unravel that Notte is THE Slytherin Tom's expression will be epic!
dream.forever.yourself chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
i aboslutly love love love this story please please update it has to be one of my favorites out of the hundreds i've read if not my number one i love how it is set up and the idea please update soon :)
kat1316 chapter 7 . 7/20/2013
update please please please!
yukinari chapter 7 . 6/24/2013
GOOD
jgood27 chapter 7 . 5/1/2013
Love this story and cant wait to read more, please update
Guest chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
great story, hope you update soon.
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
I am looking forward to more fantastic story even though it has not been updated for eight months and I suspect even longer for an actual chapter?! Please post some new chapters soon this story is too good to abandon!
Sayu Koishimoto chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
please, if u post a new chap at adultfanfiction, let me now! i rly like ur fic! c:
Kenjo chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
Nooo... Update soon please!:)
Angelzgirl89 chapter 7 . 6/22/2012
Love it so far! Looking forward to reading more. I'm really looking forward to the start of school, though I'm a bit confused with how he will manage to go to both schools. Please update soon :)
WynterRavenheart chapter 6 . 6/10/2012
I find it odd that you're all shouting 'unfair!' just because has finally decided to uphold their own rules. Rules which, might I add, you had to agreed to before posting this story.
Loony chapter 7 . 6/8/2012
You can always move over to Archive Of Our Own, it's a site just like this one, except there are no restrictions on posting. They give the full range of ratings, from K up to Explicit, so no worries there, and you can even put up things like what types of pairings are in the story and other warnings in a section below the summary so no more people leaving reviews asking whether there's slash or something like that. Well, you'll probably get people like that no matter what site you're on, but the way the search works makes it easier for people to only look for the type of stories they're interested in. It's still in beta, but that just means you signup for the wait list and wait a couple weeks, then bam you're in. Definitely check it out, and if you like it spread the word, the site can always use more authors. Archiveofourown. com.

Ciao XP
junsui-nozomi chapter 7 . 6/6/2012
will you be puting this one on aff, cause i didn't see it. oh, and how do you use the aff site? the site confuses me.