Reviews for 62 Days
Please-and-Thankyou's chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
me likey
TheCresantMoonWolf chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
lol Nice job with this is sample show boring Mai feels ALL the time hahaha :) It was cute I congratulate you on that :) This is going into my favorites :) Please continue writing I look forward to more stories like these :)
Windstorm Arashi Moons Wolf Springs Light
Tinni chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
That was very nicely done.
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
That was really good. I like how you wrote Mai.

-Dyslexic Nerd
Mildly Rabid chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I like this fic. It's nice. However, I am slightly unsure as to why she couldn't get out of prison before two months. You may want to cut down on the language since it serves no purpose and distracts the readers. (Since it doesn't appear in the show, they're like, "What in the name of Agni is this?")

If you want to, you can take a few little breaks between her letters, or have her write her feelings before crumpling the paper. For Mai, boredom is either genuine (like in New Ozai) or a cover for a confused heart. Sp the letters from Mom aren't REALLY boring, she just says they are because she isn't sure who to believe about the Fire Nation any more.
iCe chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Well, although I honestly think that writing every other word as "was boring" is ... well boring, I can understand why you did it. Because the main point of it was that she wasn't going to be bored with Zuko.

I honestly don't think that Mai would write out her boredom in paper, I think she thinks more than she says, but then that's just my opinion.

I really loved the idea, although I do think that it was an abrupt change between Mai thinking that the Fire Nation was superior to two days of talking with earth nation and water tribe, finally realizing that years of brainwashing was WRONG. I understood the first part, about her hurt and all, but I think the change was too sudden and it could have been more gradual.
Emma chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
ok, that was absoloutly adorable

i rekon you got mai in character really well and also zuko

awesome job
Tar Irene chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Oh yes. I liked. I liked a lot! I was, shall we say, not at all bored during the reading ;)

is 62 days from the show or a number you just made up?
Akira Nishikawa chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
yeah! totaly like it xDD
gloomy maiko lover chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I like this and feel like some of the things Mai said bored about this and that...he,so you did a good job.
Aussie-Muggle chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
If there was an award for the most amount of times you could put the word 'boring' into a fic... I think you'd win. XD

I enjoyed this... amusing, yet thoughtful. A great insight into Mai.
Lucy Otero chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
It's different, good job!