Reviews for Coffee and Spirits
SkywardQuill chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
I love this story. I just want to know if you abandonned it?
Faux Promises chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
Very much liking this, my dear! It's very interesting for once to see their relationship in a less immediately-romantic light. Never sorry to see their friendship more focused on, that's for sure. And I'm definitely interested to see where this all goes!

Best wishes,

-FP
SMB814 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I'm really enjoying this story so far. It's well written, the AU is similar yet different enough to the 'real' world to keep me guessing what's going on and who they'll meet next, and the relationship between Zelos and Sheena is intriguing and promising. I'm looking forward to seeing where you're going with this!
silent romantic chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
Aw hell, now Zelos went and got her angry. Gotta say, though, I was expecting it. After how many times you wrote that Zelos was worried about Sheena knowing the truth, it was obvious what was coming.
silent romantic chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Hrmmm. I like it, but I sounds a tidbit like The Grim Brothers at the beginning with the scams and stuff. I did enjoy the coffee shop bit, and I'm going to search for the book series you mentioned. Waiting for the Update. :)
Faux Promises chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Ooh, you're writing another Sheelos? Epic, and AU, that's always a trip. Glad to see you writing this pairing again since I've loved quite a few of your takes on it. )

Can't wait to see where you go with this

Best wishes,