Reviews for Straw Hat Question Corner
Amanda J chapter 84 . 2/4
Luffy:
Do you like baths?
Who do you hate more? Bakainu or Blackbeard-baka?
Zoro:
What is the purpose of your 3 earrings?
What will you do if Kuina was alive?
Nami:
What is up with you and money?
Ace:
If you could do something over again, what is it?
What happened to the black version of your hat?
Sanji:
Why do you always wear suits?
Is it true you are from the Vinsmoke family of assassins?
Robin:
How many "villainous" characters have you worked under?
What did you do with Dragon and the Revo Army during the timeskip?
~~
Pyro:
Stay away from MY Zoro-kun!
Amanda J chapter 29 . 2/4
Protoman32x chapter 84 . 11/1/2015
For Everyone: Favorite and least favorite attacks
anonimous chapter 84 . 7/13/2015
Oh one more thing.

Tnryubito, Akainu and Sabo's birth parents (though people like you shouldn't be within a million yards of ANY child): I hope you rot in the deepest darkest pits of hell you filthy pieces of crap who don't deserve to live.

*light bulb moment*

*with asickly sweet smile and even worse voice* In fact I'll help you *pulls a bazooka out of nowhere and fires*
anonimous chapter 84 . 7/13/2015
I have a dare for literally everyone who has ever appeared in One Piece before and after the time skip.

Franky and family and Galley-la guys: I want you to make the world's largest movie theater.

With that said: Everyone and anyone who has appeared in One Piece (including those who have never been named and those who have died) i want you to go to the movie theater and watch the show and then tell me if you still think all pirates are evil and the world government id good and those who do still say so...GO SEE A FREAKING PSYCHIATRIST YOU PSYCHOPATHIC MORONS!

Sorry about that I just REALLY hate how everyone treats people like Whitebeard, Luffy and Shanks as well as their crews JUST because their pirates as well as how they treat Ace JUST because of who his father his.
cg0851999 chapter 84 . 7/29/2014
Sanji, what would you do if Zoro was a woman?
ddeannawong chapter 11 . 4/29/2014
Kudos to you their personality are perfect
xXnazaraXx chapter 84 . 4/13/2014
Ahahahaha! anyway I wanna ask these things
Zoro: why do you suck at directions? 100 beri
Sanji: would you treat me as a princess too? 900 beri
Chopper: could you make a cute face for me? 500 beri
Nami: I know you love money and simple questions.. so what's your favorite color? 3,000 beri
Robin: What kind of music do you like? 1,000 beri
Franky and Brook: do you have a secret stash of anything somewhere in the ship? 500 beri
And the biggest reward is 4,100 to Luffy and Ace IF they do the dare. So I dare you two to make out hotly, I don't care if its in private or public just let me see the marks on Luffy and his blush and you'll have the money.
So the total is 14,100 right? So id give 500 to Ace because I like him and 400 to Robin 'cause she is pretty and almost like the perfect big sister! I wanna give more but I dont have any money left so just a kiss on the cheek if you want to or a hug...
Guest chapter 78 . 1/11/2014
You guys forgot the most important thing! His jar of dirt.
dieMARYSUE chapter 36 . 10/20/2013
To be utterly honest, this is the WORST crackfic I had read EVER.
byungwha-chan chapter 76 . 7/13/2013
Hahaha! All these are hilarious!

Um...if u r still taking questions, how about Luffy's personal opinion about yaoi? 1,000,000 beri for a Zosan kiss (don't care if its French or just a small peck on a random spot...but double the amount if they actually lock lips! And if they do end up walking away from the challenge, give them the initial money anyways, just wanted to see the two get flustered over that kind of situation. I know, I'm so evil. Kukukuku...)

Question to straw hats: what if Luffy invited an alien to join the crew? Initial reactions (let's say they don't know what she, yes they dont know her gender either, looks like, who said aliens are weird green creatures?). Reactions after they see her (and she turned out to be really pretty or something? She's something like Starfire from teen titans) ...hope this question wasn't too confusing...u don't have too if u don't want to...
Animezpeps chapter 28 . 7/4/2013
lololololololoololollolololoo so god damn funny
Someone chapter 84 . 8/17/2012
Strawhat Pirates: what will you do after all your dreams are achieved

Luffy: If Shanks had daughter what do you think she'll be like and who would be the mother?

Luffy: Who's your mother and grandmother?

Strawhat pirates: Your not in the One Poece world instead u all go to One Piece academy, would you be a student? Teacher? In a realtionship?

Strawhat pirates: If Luffy was smart, intelligent and wise what do you think it'll be like?