Reviews for Straw Hat Question Corner
cg0851999 chapter 84 . 7/29/2014
Sanji, what would you do if Zoro was a woman?
ddeannawong chapter 11 . 4/29/2014
Kudos to you their personality are perfect
xXnazaraXx chapter 84 . 4/13/2014
Ahahahaha! anyway I wanna ask these things
Zoro: why do you suck at directions? 100 beri
Sanji: would you treat me as a princess too? 900 beri
Chopper: could you make a cute face for me? 500 beri
Nami: I know you love money and simple questions.. so what's your favorite color? 3,000 beri
Robin: What kind of music do you like? 1,000 beri
Franky and Brook: do you have a secret stash of anything somewhere in the ship? 500 beri
And the biggest reward is 4,100 to Luffy and Ace IF they do the dare. So I dare you two to make out hotly, I don't care if its in private or public just let me see the marks on Luffy and his blush and you'll have the money.
So the total is 14,100 right? So id give 500 to Ace because I like him and 400 to Robin 'cause she is pretty and almost like the perfect big sister! I wanna give more but I dont have any money left so just a kiss on the cheek if you want to or a hug...
Guest chapter 78 . 1/11/2014
You guys forgot the most important thing! His jar of dirt.
dieMARYSUE chapter 36 . 10/20/2013
To be utterly honest, this is the WORST crackfic I had read EVER.
byungwha-chan chapter 76 . 7/13/2013
Hahaha! All these are hilarious!

Um...if u r still taking questions, how about Luffy's personal opinion about yaoi? 1,000,000 beri for a Zosan kiss (don't care if its French or just a small peck on a random spot...but double the amount if they actually lock lips! And if they do end up walking away from the challenge, give them the initial money anyways, just wanted to see the two get flustered over that kind of situation. I know, I'm so evil. Kukukuku...)

Question to straw hats: what if Luffy invited an alien to join the crew? Initial reactions (let's say they don't know what she, yes they dont know her gender either, looks like, who said aliens are weird green creatures?). Reactions after they see her (and she turned out to be really pretty or something? She's something like Starfire from teen titans) ...hope this question wasn't too confusing...u don't have too if u don't want to...
Animezpeps chapter 28 . 7/4/2013
lololololololoololollolololoo so god damn funny
Someone chapter 84 . 8/17/2012
Strawhat Pirates: what will you do after all your dreams are achieved

Luffy: If Shanks had daughter what do you think she'll be like and who would be the mother?

Luffy: Who's your mother and grandmother?

Strawhat pirates: Your not in the One Poece world instead u all go to One Piece academy, would you be a student? Teacher? In a realtionship?

Strawhat pirates: If Luffy was smart, intelligent and wise what do you think it'll be like?
Madsouki chapter 52 . 7/25/2012
Is that an actual doushingii? Link plz, im curios...
Madsouki chapter 46 . 7/25/2012
I went to the comp and looked it up!cute/hot!
Madsouki chapter 45 . 7/25/2012
Ace, ur so dirty *smacks him* hes not only your goddamn brother, but he is mine!
Madsouki chapter 44 . 7/25/2012
Mmmbfffffff! That was hilarious! All i know is that i have a very goood imagination!
Madsouki chapter 43 . 7/25/2012
Holy shi...t... *die of laughter* if you would have had a devianart picture i would have DIED! Probably of a nose bleed though...god im perverted!
Madsouki chapter 39 . 7/25/2012
Hehehe
Madsouki chapter 37 . 7/25/2012
People r getting ZoLu ;( bak off! Luffy is mine!